Jump to content

philbaxr6t

Member
  • Posts

    102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by philbaxr6t

  1. Happy Birthday philbaxr6t!

  2. Anyone out there got a BA 4 speed auto that wants to do me a bit of a favour? I'm chasing a factory ECU map that I need to suck out of another car to get mine running (was manual, now auto), but the one I have in my possession currently is the wrong type. I'm after an ECU that has either 32HD or 32HE 4 digit code on the side of the ECU... If you have this & want a few beers/bourbons slung your way, call me on 0431 700 570 to discuss! Will not harm/effect your car in any way as I just need to read the strategy using HP Tuners & save it to my laptop Dean.
  3. Different input/output shafts & ratios Tocchi.
  4. WA Suspensions, $150 if you take them in yourself & re-fit
  5. I have ones of these fans guys chasing 50 for it cheers pm for details or txt me on 0416987956
  6. I b at hillaries at 10 20 as well um the boat ramp right...?
  7. my cars up n runnen again so I will be there
  8. my cars up n runne3n again so I will be there
  9. 29 from ford for what a whole actuator??? lmfao as I theyre 190rrp and about 155 trade
  10. I got an actuator here you can have for 65 delivered to your door!!
  11. well I dont have to say what I think as my little sister and her boyfriend (both 17) were killed while crossing a road they were hit by a speeding drunk driver so before many other poeples like me and my families lives are wrecked something should be done. its a tragicly life changing thing and life will never be the same again for any of us its constantly on our minds... if only poeple wouldnt do it the world would be a better place
  12. agreed also your hot xr6turbo girl lol if that's you in your pic
  13. hey I got bf xr6t ecu u can own it for 350... cheeper option than buying new
  14. hey your door actuator is buggered!! lol theyre a commen problem and are 240 bucks from ford!! I have a second hand one here for 50 plus 10 post if you want ? let me know
  15. call me I got a brand new 1!! 0416987956
  16. thermostat prob isnt opening get new theyre only 20 bucks and you can get a colder one while your there
  17. philbaxr6t

    Fpv Envy Me

    I saw and tried to race this car about 12 months ago and it wouldnt lmfao
  18. hey guys sorry bout the smart ass comments deans asked for my password so he could sell some sh*t turns out hes casuen trouble corry once again I have changed my password
  19. Atkins diet issit? Bout bloody time!
  20. You only need the slicks off that list to go and bust out a good time! Only takes 1 pass
  21. When are you heading back down xr6t_ego?
  22. So they finally realised that you were scared & ran the opposite way to the fighting I take it?
×
×
  • Create New...