-
Posts
125 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by RapidF6
-
X-cal 1 To Become Useless?
RapidF6 replied to straughsberry's topic in Engine Management & Fuel Systems
removed illegal talk... I'm spewing. I haven't even used my flash 2 yet. Still, if I have to I'll probably fork the money out for a flash 3... I've already got most of the parts for modding my car... -
Haha. Actually I don't mind the colour of your car. When you get the sun reflecting off it it looks a bit brighter and better.
-
You don't have a ballsack???
-
Looks awesome. The rear end in profile looks a lot better without the spoiler imo. Edit: The 19' FPV rims are called Dark Argents.
-
Hmm. That's pretty bad news. Cheers for the response, Mondie. A couple of the guys at work (I work for a little engineering company in West Perth) have heard that some work will be coming back into Perth later this year. Hopefully oil doesn't tank before then, hey?
-
Hey, Mondie! Another Perth resident here. Just wondering, can you tell us what you think will happen to/in Perth in a bit more detail? I'm guessing with the mining boom being over, that you mean there will be a pretty high unemployment rate in Perth... Do you think the oil companies here will weather the recession? Edit: Is anyone else having difficulties with the link that Mondie posted?
-
There's a good chance that I'll be up for this. By then I should have some monsta torque laying down my rubber. So put us down, mate. Edit: any time in June would be good for me.
-
What Other Cars Give Us A Run For Our Money?
RapidF6 replied to hulk xr6t's topic in Track & Strip Racing
hey, xrtsteve, after reading your story I had to find out about the amg. The engine is a twin turbo v12 (6L), produsing 450kw @ 4800rpm and 1000Nm (!!) of torque @ 2000-4000rpm (!!!). 0-100 4.4 seconds. It weighs in at 2240kg. It's a badass car. I wouldn't be too upset that you lost... -
Haha! That's shameful. I mean 'Typhoon' is badged on the car in like three locations on the outside...
-
Did he point you in the direction of a BA/BF or FG?
-
I hate spiders. Hate 'em bad. They got eight legs and can't fall over. That scares me.
-
When I first saw it, it reminded me of this: I like it. Reckon the new mustang looks awesome, and would love to own one. Can't wait to see a Shelby, Saleen, or Roush version.
-
[wa] Motorplex Lane Booking
RapidF6 replied to XR06T's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
So it starts at the usual time? -
[wa] Motorplex Lane Booking
RapidF6 replied to XR06T's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I'm interested, but what are all the details? -
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to RapidF6 in Classifieds & Group Buys
[quote name='HI PSI' post='764508' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:10 PM']... I, like many appreciate all the work, help, advice and group buys that Rapid has done. It is this reason that I will purchase all of my parts off you. Thanks mate...[/quote] x2! -
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to RapidF6 in Classifieds & Group Buys
Ok. -
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to RapidF6 in Classifieds & Group Buys
Chris, how many would you need for an intercooler kit group buy? So far in this thread alone (pages 28 and 29): xr0500 typhoon_freak HI PSI (unless he has already purchased a kit from you...) trevs Butto Adrian6T myself and possibly 104ord... Edit: What about integrating this with your current hot side piping group buy? Would that be possible? -
Hell yeah. I love the supercharger whine. A couple months back I fell in love with that noise after I watched this youtube clip: Not that I approve of disobeying the law, or anything... :uziman:
-
Would taking off in first help deliver max torque sooner, rather than 4th gear, which is used for the dyno? Probably the F6 was just tuned that way, hey, in regards to the max torque? Pretty sure that is Phil Watson's F6, if I remember correctly from what was said on the ford forums.
-
I learned a lot from this thread. Here's a dyno chart that I took from the Ford forums, showing 400rwkw F6 on 18 pounds, and a BA Pursuit on 12 pounds: I dunno Jack Schitt, but looking at that, if the F6 stayed in its power band I think it would beat the V8 in a drag (on more boost, of course... but we're talking similar power, right?). I believe that the owner of the Pursuit visits these forums, btw... But can't remember his screen name. Pretty sure he had a Kenne Bell, but I could be wrong. Ok, just found the user who owns the Pursuit: Superpursuit83. Even says in his sig that he has a Kenne Bell.
-
Looking forward to seeing this. I'm thinking of doing a full custom paint job on mine, eventually.
-
Is that specifically in W.A., or elsewhere?
-
Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...
a topic replied to RapidF6 in Classifieds & Group Buys
[quote name='Butto' post='762486' date='Nov 5 2008, 06:29 AM']Wat about a group buy on tripod n gauges..... again, i may or may not have missed the last one.[/quote] Might be a stretch if you're thinking of the X-force ones that Pole Position Auto supply. [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49451"]http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49451[/url] That was in September. I missed out on those also, but managed to get a brand new set from one of the other members here. Can't hurt to ask though... I'm keen to get a V3.0 rapid systems kit too, but dunno when. If there was a group buy for a decent price I'd be in. From the post just on this page it makes 4 or 5 of us... -
Group Buy: Billet Oil Cap - $60 plus postage
RapidF6 replied to RAP1D's topic in Classifieds & Group Buys
[quote name='03XR6T' post='762360' date='Nov 4 2008, 11:34 PM']Mine still hasn't come [/quote] I got mine Monday. Yours can't be too far away. -
I think you're best bet, sparky, would be to ask Phoon in the Pole Position Auto forum.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.