Jump to content

rjs

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rjs

  1. I wouldn't mind going, anyone else interested?
  2. rjs

    Joke Of The Day

    'Quoted' Not actually me. I was due later in the week for an appointment with the gynecologist. Early one morning I received a call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for early that morning at 9:30 a.m. I had only just packed everyone off to work and school, and it was already around 8:45a.m. The trip to his office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any time to spare. As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort over hygiene when making such visits, but this time I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort. So I rushed upstairs, threw off my dressing gown,wet the washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave myself a quick wash in "that area" to make sure it was at least presentable.I threw the washcloth in the clothes basket,donned some clothes, hopped in the car and raced to my appointment. I was in the waiting room only a few minutes when I was called in. Knowing the procedure, as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table, looked over at the other side of the room and pretended that I was in Paris or some other place a million miles away. I was a little surprised when the doctor said, "My, we have made an extra effort this morning, haven't we?" but I didn't respond. When the appointment was over, I heaved a sigh of relief and went home. The rest of the day was normal...some shopping, cleaning, cooking, etc. After school when my six-year-old daughter was playing, she called out from the bathroom, "Mum, where's my washcloth?" I told her to get another one from the cupboard. She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by the sink. It had all my glitter and sparkles in it."
  3. rjs

    Joke Of The Day

    Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was A-Salted.
  4. Must be something else to that car. Oh well, all in good time. It's going to be another great day.
  5. A GTST has 160kw std. Is this one done up?
  6. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Crikey Cro, looks like I have to go to Autobarn to get Nulon Pro Octane Boost.
  8. Sounds good Dis Orderly. Hopefully Corey can make it.
  9. rjs

    A Idea For A Greeting

    I do the thumbs up to all XR's I see. No flashing etc.. I mean headlights.
  10. DIS ORDERLY-Sounds like a plan, you don't have to try and keep up, I always do the speed limit. Trumpy-I can meet you at Campbelltown Maccas if you like or any place that you know around there.
  11. Liverpool sounds good to me. Hey Trumpy, I can meet at C'Town if you want. That's where I live.
  12. No probs blue metal, depends how far out you are and on my navigation skills.
  13. Great work mate, words cannot explain.
  14. If I had a car bra I would use it at night cause that's when I experience most bugs stuck on the front. On these special events I actually polish the car and have a polishing cloth with me when I drive so that if I get any bugs I can wipe them off easily.
  15. You can follow me if you like. Shouldn't be that hard to get there. I will just have to get in touch with CJF and Cro so we can go together.
  16. I have only tried the Maguires Gold Polish but not the Wet look (will be getting this soon), either way you go should produce pretty good results.
  17. Same thing happened to me, the car felt like it lost power and had no boost, it sounded quite loud as well. I just reattached the pipe and tightened up the clamp.
  18. rjs

    Mug Shots

    Mmmmm BBQ. B)
  19. I just bought the Maguires polishing cloth because it was next to the Polish/Wax bottle and from experience works well. I don't mean it's better than others on the market. Sorry if I may have misled.
  20. Sounds like a good idea, have to speak to the other half to confirm.
  21. rjs

    Mug Shots

    Thanks guys.
  22. 1 months notice sounds good. Even better to bring your own BBQ. Gee Cro, Athas better not delay your delivery of your XR as it's just less than a month.
  23. I'll be there at 5am if I have to.
×
×
  • Create New...