Jump to content

Scrotus

Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scrotus

  1. Seems everyone who hasnt owned a ex cop car hates them. If you could save 10k and get a clean car who gives a sh*t if its got a few holes you cant even see!
  2. Wheels? that wont make it go quicker. I say : Slotted discs King Springs SL / SSL ___________________ Injectors, Flash tuner, Valve springs, 2nd CAI and a cooler Check ebay I recently got flasher tuner 2 and DEKA 60lb injectors for $875.
  3. Wheels? that wont make it go quicker. I say : Slotted discs King Springs SL / SSL ___________________ Injectors, Flash tuner, Valve springs, 2nd CAI and a cooler before summer gets here.
  4. Scrotus

    Ba / Bf Specs

    So the BF MK II has typhoon valve springs? Does anyone know what the BF MK II upgrade is, and what month cars have this? I heard it was a upgrade to make the turbo more quite - but why? ! !
  5. Check out M Fowles online and Pickles.com.au they have photos of almost all cars, esp expensive / new cars such as xr6 t and typhoons. Pickles also has inspection reports telling you what damage ect was made. I checked out mine online, flew interstate that night and brought it the next day, that's how good the car looked online. My car had a black mark on roof, cleaned it off, 3 stone chips on bonnet, very small and brand new tyres! oh and drivers seat has some wear from piggy's little gunnie.
  6. Anyone ever used these, they look simliar to ozegauge but in PSI, and cheap. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...bayphotohosting
  7. EGO lets not let everyone know how good ex chasers are.... otherwise there will be none left for us!! How much do they want for it btw? Also with a turbo you have to get used to it, espically the in wet as power kicks in. Bit unpredicable when you first dirve it. Love how it kicks out and corrects itself upon gear change (6 spd auto rockS)
  8. Yeah I love the sound of this, only lpgwarehouse still hasnt gotten back to me! I need someone who can do this system in Adelaide. What company did you use?
  9. GCTXR6 whats your driving style like when you are getting 280km from the tank?
  10. Worm where are you getting this done? Im in adelaide and trying to find someone who does this system ( sprare tyre tank ) . What is the company name, I heard they in melborune. If so ill take time off and drive down.
  11. Yeah at $90 vs $40 with power increase hrm sounds nice. even at $3k after rebate wont take long to make that money back, petrol arent getting cheaper. for now 1.55 arent too bad but it wont stay like this for long and im planning to keep this car for years to come.
  12. Cant be serious about lpg? Suppose its unlikly that LPG will burn.. contacted lpgwarehouse no reply 1 week past so far.......... !
  13. looks like police cluster, I also have rpm to 8 though think speedo is 260. Also have P on the lcd / or SC if push trip button.
  14. Can diagnostics mode be displayed on the dash like it can with the EL. Ie showing coolent temp, Litres in tank, Oil pressure, RPM, ect ect..
  15. Yup im trying to find somone in adelaide who fits the injected lpg - contacted lpgwarehouse today just waiting on a reply.
  16. How many bolts need to be tightened and how often? Sounds like replacing the bolts with lockwire bolts might be a option. ford should of done this since this sh*t has been happening since the BA - ridiculous.
  17. yeah they arent getting my money, im doing it all myself 600 is too much from sa suspension and 400 for a sh*t job is not worth it!
  18. Hi - Can someone please tell me what part numbers for the spark plugs the xr6 t bf 07 takes? Im after this because im going to get a set of pulstar plugs and need to know the measurements, which most are found on www.sparkplugs.com, so if I had the measurements or specs or p/n I can see which pusltar plug will fit.
  19. I like the sound of this - 300km for 26 bucks! he probably drives like a granny but either way gas is going to save you money, even while putting the foot down as its only 65cents where as petrol is 155~~ Im going to try find someone in adelaide who has these systems, I like the sound of the system that uses the spare tyre hole for the gas tank - no loss of boot space.
  20. Tried to call wheel worx 3 times this week for a simple quote keep getting told we will call you back in 5 min - never hear from them. also tried via email twice nothing. Great business they got there
  21. My fuel consumption is 18L/100km atm, stock.
  22. Has anyone ever used Pulstar Spark Plugs on the xr? http://www.pulstarplug.com/ I used them on the EL and it reved harder and longer in each gear was a great improvement from NGK irdium. Saying that the NGK where 80,00km old : : I also got a improvment on fuel of around .5 per ltr per 100km. I broke these plugs pulling them out of the EL to put in the T, so I have sent them away for warranty. The new ones are x4 stronger so they say. Havent got them back yet. I was thinking they should make a big difference in the T being turbocharged, has anyone used them? I should get mine back in 2 weeks or so.
  23. must of just missed out pickless had 5 xr6t in WA 2 weeks back when I was looking.
  24. ex chaser for 24k is to much. Check out pickles auctions and m fowles. pickles has a nice xr6t 04 model there now for 17500 95000km ex lease black colour looks immac condition.
  25. agree also filled up last week $90 and that got me 320km.
×
×
  • Create New...