Jump to content

Scrotus

Member
  • Posts

    156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scrotus

  1. Has anyone here converted the T to straight gas - injected?
  2. yeah just went for a drive and figured it out, I was in melbourne last week... thanks for the offer though. When its standard what are the things that it displays?
  3. I agree with hulk xr6-t ex police cars are helping bring the prices down. I almost brought a 04 xr6t for 20k but got a 07 for 21k (ex police).. I would keep your car as long as possible. I dont really understand why people update cars every few years, complete waste of money.
  4. Seventy2- Yes ex chaser, so if ford change it back there is ltr/100km and av speed. Is there anything else displayed? I dont have colour screen only talking about on dash. Can you still see the digital speedo readout if ford reverts it to standard, that part I like. Do you know what other diff there are if any with a ex-chaser? Revhead what do you mean, dont really get you ? It makes a sounds like a beep when pushed or held down.
  5. Is displaying the L/100km and average speed on the dash a option? I have a Trip button but when pushed all it does is change the P on the speedo side to a SC and locks in what speed I was doing. Not sure what this is suppose to do? This is in a BF xr6t 07
  6. sa suspension centre must of put prices up, they want 600 now. Trying wheelworx otherwise for 600 might as well do it myself.
  7. Anyone know a good place/price to get the xr lowered in adelaide? Sa suspension centre want $120 for each pair of springs or $450 to fit (think 450 includes springs). I h ave lowered the EL before but I know the front can be a pain in the ass so would rather just pay, though was thinking more like under $400 info much appreaited!
×
×
  • Create New...