Jump to content

100%

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    641
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 100%

  1. dead level all the time.
  2. 100%

    Wheels Dilemma!

    Black Simmons if you can afford them, they are sweeeeeeeet!
  3. Same here. Once the lease figures where worked out so I could afford the T there was no questions other than who from and what color.
  4. 100%

    Good New Stories

    Yep, I'm here! Nothing but praise for the T It may seem like a majority of ppl here have had problems, but for the number of T's out there I doubt it's a huge percentage. You have to remember this is a brand new model. Anyone ever own a EA??? There's problems!
  5. Awesome!!! I want 11's, I want 11's, I want 11's.......... Can't wait to get mine. And welcome to the forum Michael. You sound like you will be a wealth of info for us.
  6. You would think so, but when you think about some of the other things Ford have done to save $$$$ it makes you think twice?
  7. Spot on Redhawk 20l/100km WHO CARES! It's a GT. I doubt we have enough band width on the site for a reply from everyone who would have one if given the chance!
  8. Warranty is a complicated issue, but the way I understand it is that your wty is only affected to the extent of your mods. By this I mean that if you have a chip installed and your shocks s#*t themselves, they will be covered as there is no relation to your mod. BUT, if your ECU packs up you could be up that creek we all know so well!
  9. in most recent order- AU wagon (still have) 95 Mitsubishi Van (Still have) EF wagon 89 Mitsubishi Van 84 Toyota corolla 85 Mitsubishi van XE ESP (not as good as the first one) 85 hilux 4x4 duallie XE ESP (my favorite! ) stroked 4.9, ran 11's Ford Laser ZJ Fairlane 302 XC Coupe 351 4speed XC Sedan GXL 302 XC ute 302 XC sedan 302 Toyota corolla The first ESP was the only good one amongst them, until the T.
  10. That's a great effort having only three VERY EXPENSIVE Euro's ahead of the GT which you could probably get two for the price of one of the Euro's. I know which (two cars) I'd prefer.
  11. HiHo HiHo it's back to the dealer you go!
  12. 19's are on and look awesome. Herrods springs are in. Herrod lower grill is in. Got FPV GT pedals yesterday. :o Booked a date with APS bring it on, only 14 sleeps to go!!!
  13. Anyone with more than one friend! :lol:
  14. Comfortably? As many as you'll fit in the rex, NONE!
  15. Ever seen a dog called Falcon? Nup! Seen plenty of "DOGS" called Rex! :flippingfinger:
  16. Dude, I hope you emailed this complaint to Blau directly and named names coz these sort of people don't deserve to be able to sell their stuff. BTW you legally have the right to demand a TOTAL refund if the product is not what you wanted. GO GET EM! You should send them a letter mentioning that you have had contact with the ACCC and the Consumer Affairs dept and you want your $50 back. Tell them they're lucky your not charging them for the time and money it cost you for their stuff up and dodgy tactics. It's the principal, not the $50! Don't let 'em win.
  17. Ditto Geea! I got 39 also, and it's me too a T. 39 and a team HgAg member
  18. I'm sure I put this in another post somewhere, but just in case you didn't see it I'II put it here too. A "blueprint" is used only to make the final product for public use and is then scrapped/filed/hidden.......... Go team HgAg
  19. Gotta get everyone together for the all Ford day in Geelong in February.
  20. Cro, If your ever in Melbourne, give me a call, I'II show you how the silver goes. Otherwise I'm sure you've seen the APS car, Dynosteves car etc, etc...... Anyone see all that lightning last night? Looked out the window and saw a silver flash and thought someone had stolen my baby! p.s. you know a blueprint is only used to make the real thing
  21. 100%

    Chit Chat Topic !

    Timmy, I love my car, BUT. Man can not live on car alone
  22. An association with a pollie? Not too sure about that :flameman: See signature
  23. Hi all, Ok, I need final numbers by the 6th Feb please!C'mon start calling all those others you know with T's. We are entered as "fordxr6turbo.com" so lets make ppl aware of the site and our cars! The Geelong "All Ford day" is held every February at, you guessed it, Geelong. The date for 2004 is Sunday Feb 15th and would be a great cruise to get everyone together to go down to this show. This is a great family day on 25acres. Plenty of room for the kids to run around, I know mine will be! Those interested so far/meeting at- 100%/Bunnings XRCISM/? BLKXRT/? XRdreaming/Shell Noddy/?OUT MalcX/Shell Dagabond/Shell Blown BA/Shell bdennis/Shell Miyagi/Bunnings deek/Shell Geea/Shell Al Bundy/Shell APS/ShellOUT BATRB-6/Bunnings BATRB-6's mate/Bunnings Site booked for 15 cars and we have 12 CONFIRMED starters! Deakin Uni Geelong, Sunday 15th Feb Final Meeting Point- Bunnings car park, Melbourne Road, between 8:30 & 9am Prior meeting point at Shell Westgate Geelong bound @ 8am Cost $15 per car as an entrant, with as many ppl as you like in the car, otherwise it is pay per person as a spectator. ***At the end of the show there will be a big parade to get into the Guiness Book of Records and all those involved will get a certificate to say they were part of this record! Come on guys, FORDS everywhere, how could there be a better way to spend a Sunday? Just post if interested!
  24. Ken, I'm asuming this is bowls you are talking about? PLEEEEASE tell me you don't leave your hat on the back shelf of the T.
  25. to XRCISM for organising. Great to meet everyone and thanks to Dagabond for the scenic journey to Ballarat. Good job mate, only 2 U turns
×
×
  • Create New...