-
Posts
271 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Rik_Biel
-
Probably not - but it's an NA anyway - so I'm not missing out on as much as you Turbo Fellas can get by Modding I'll have a look where they have plumbed the FlashLube to. My previous system on the EF never had a FlashLube and never gave any problems at all. I think it's just a precaution - fine with me. Going out to carpark to look now......
-
That's a lot of citric !!! Were those NOS bottles just posed or were they bolted down and connected up? Interesting interior trim customising....I wonder what Bionic inside my car would look like
-
Isn't the WA Economy supposedly booming? Strange time to get depressed...must be the almighty *beep* Up that is the Perth to Mandurah railway that has got him down in the dumps
-
It was today and yes it was pretty humid Glad everyything is probably OK - Cheers Guys
-
My duel fuel conversion was done last week, so now I'm on gas!! It must be a good system has I have not noticed much if any power loss at all (No jokes about how I haven't got much to lose... ) The system has a very small convertor - there's ample room for a hair dryer! It also has a FlashLube setupo - but they have position it right in font of the steering wheel firewall corner - and on hard acceleration you can hear the sucking sound. Might have been better located near the air cleaner box where it may not have been so readily heard. I'm very happy at this point
-
Yep - that's it - I think it's just cold air....but ....once with my EF it was refrigerant - admittedly that had a distinct smell
-
I've had so many expensive problems with air-con over my lifetime I'm paranoid Today I had wispy almost fog/smoke like air coming out of my vents on my 6000km old XR6 - is this normal?
-
I love my Bionic When they first came out I loved Blueprint. Used to turn my head everytime I saw one. Now there are so many of them on the roads I'm sick of seeing Blueprint. But my Bionic - brighter and nicer - and not too many of them around (well - yet anyway). I'll be happy for a looooong time (Bright sunlight in attached pic makes the colour look lighter than it really is)
-
For 4 days...that's a long burnout
-
Show us some of your topless pics Kitty
-
I told you I was probably wrong
-
I don't think the outdoor track at Cockburn is lit up - I haven't been there for years but so I'm prolly wrong
-
I just bought some of the "stick on" headlight protectors (3M stuff about 3mm thick) - cut them into circles and stuck them on the foggies - hopefully it will do the trick. You can't even tell that they have the stuff stuck on.
-
You are right - you are wrong Touch up paint is just for, as the name implies - touch ups - small stone chips - that sort of thing. On a large area - anything bigger than a button, you need it to be sprayed to look half decent. Black is a b!tch of a colour to match too. But that's just what I hear never having owned a black car.
-
Well, just after a late stop in at Bunnings I went over to Challenger Ford to check out some new cars in their lot. They must think Toxic is gonna be a big seller because they had an XR8, an XR6 NA and a XR6 T all in the same colour - 3 of them! I must say, in the plastic they front air dam doesn't do it for me at all - I really don't like the finned bits on the sides of the fog lights - not at all. There's not a lot in it and I'm sure the slightly refined drive and teh 6 spd auto would make a driver care less about such subtlties (that word don't look right - subtleties maybe? whatever) Anyway - I'm still pleased as punch I went for the MkII I'm even thinking about getting another one for the Missus - we'd have Bionic and Rapid XR6's side-by-side in the same carport LOL My wife's a bit unsure - she says we might look like fanatical Eagles supporters (which we aint) if we did that. My challenge is to get the Mrs a T without her realising it. A bit of badge removal prior to purchase and she'd be none the wiser...... Can you imagine her....LOL "Mine is so much faster than yours" she says. "Yeah, you really can notice the LPG power drop on mine," I reply sneakily. LOL
-
I didn't think you were getting any DOOF DOOF or fast LOVE.....
-
Depending on time etc I'd be in and so would my Bro-in-Law Put us down for 2 at this point - and Cockburn is great for me too - I'm in Rocko just like XR06T
-
Why is this happening? Has the problem been rectified? For instance I have an October '05 build MkII - should I be expecting this same problem and be on the look out for it? Looks like a potential fatal thing to find out about by way of a blow out on the Freeway at 100 km/h ......
-
Cool - What colour car do you drive? Do you go in the opposite direction? I'll keep an eye out - flash your lights at me next time. Slimline? Nah - I like the plates like this - 6 letter word sits fine Just about every morning on Anketell Road I pass a blueprint GT (or might be just an XR8) - wonder if he is a member...
-
LOL - what an absolute dork!!! Only in America......
-
Humada humada!! What a Beast!!!
-
Yeah - it a BF colour on a BA MkII I also like the fact that there will not be very many like this. Makes something unique about an otherwise very mass produced and common car. I'm still lovin' it everytime I look at it!
-
I just about never go North of the River XR06T - yeah - you'd have a much better chance of seeing me around the place.
-
I live in Rockingham and come up the Freeway to the West Perth exit every morning - then same back home. You're north of the River if I recall.
-
After seeing sooooooooo many of the similarly coloured (but slightly more greeny) Holdens, for the first time I finally saw another Bionic car on the road today, going the other way on the Freeway. Looked sh!t hot !
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.