Jump to content

DRAXF6

Member
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DRAXF6

  1. I'm dropping off my car today to have the option 3 clutch put in. Let you know how it goes.
  2. I'll be there tomorrow night for late night shopping. I'm going to be busy friday night/saturday morning putting in the Mal wood option3 clutch. Can't wait.
  3. You probably have. Its a silver F6 with Black 20's on it and no front bar.
  4. Those BOV's sound sh*t!!!
  5. Some idiot in a GT-P tried to race me on the Anzac bridge today, of all places. I wouldn't of raced anyway........unless it was worth something like......Pink slips. :lol:
  6. I have no front bar on the car and you see my PWR intercooler clear as hell. I'm waiting for my brother-in-law to the body and paint. He might be doing some this week or on the weekend. so it may have some sexy primer as you call it..:lol: I'll post all the pics when its near completion.
  7. I'll come to the meet up spot and meet some of you guys. My cars far from finished so don't laugh when you see it.......please.
  8. Yeah time wasters sh*t me aswell!!! When I sold my old green one that HIREVN dickhead from Adelaide was going to buy it. I spent ALL weekend putting the car together for him so he can just put it on the trailer and take it back to Adelaide. He sends me an SMS on the sunday at like 3:00pm saying he can't buy the car. I was more pissed off at him SMS'ing me than leaving it till the last minute to tell me. From now on I don't do anything without a decent deposit. A couple of hundred bux just won't do.
  9. The car has the power to run a 9 sec pass. I know a few Rx2 owners who have 340-380rwhp and are running between 10.2-10.6 sec quarters. I have always loved rotors and always will. I sold my RX3(DRAXRX) 2years ago. First time in 14years I have not had a rotary in the garage. It feels weird still. Next year I will get another Rx3 aand concentrate more on drag racing. My goal has always been to run 9.9sec pass but when you get married and buy a house, then a kid comes along, things have to change. I'm going to sell my F6 if someone wants to buy it next year.. Beautiful Rx2 by the way, I thought you already had it sold? All the best with the sale mate.
  10. I bought some Lenso grooves in black, 20x8.5 and 20x10 for $2000 to put on my BA F6. I actually just got the guards lipped today cause I got 275 rubber on the rear. The fitment is really good. I'll post pics up when I can.
  11. I'm pretty sure Ford won't let you do that. Even if you were to buy the seats through spare parts. I own a BA F6 and I tried to order a BF front bar and when I gave them my VIN number they said "sorry, only can give you the BA front." I don't know why they do that, its my car and I'll do what I bloody hell want to do to it.
  12. Yes, intercooler was damaged. I have ordered a PWR one and its $960 delivered oppossed to the $1750 that Ford want for the standard one which I think is ridiculous.
  13. that's gorgeus!!! The Rx2 coupe is my second favourite car. I don't even like the RX3 coupe. The guy who bought it off me is rebuilding the whole car again. I was told it was at Mazsport and was a Baby blue colour. I went to see it but it was gone. I ended up speaking to Bill for 30mins getting a fake quote. :lol:
  14. It wasn't really a hard impact. I just found out what rims they are not long ago, they are BDW BM708. They are 19x7.5 which is very unusual. I normally see 19x8 They are made in china just like alot of the cheap chrome wheels on the `market today. RIP85 Good to see another Ausrotary member on here. You probably already know I sold the RX3 about 1.5 years ago and I don't how I lasted that long without a fast car. The best thing I love about the Typhoon is its a daily driver. All my fast cars have only been driven not even once a week. I have only driven the Typhoon for 4 days before the accident and now I've owned it for nearly 2 weeks and its just sitting in the driveway. Once I get a set of front wheels for it I'm going to take it to a steering and suspension place to see if I have bent anything and then its off to paint. My brother-in-law is a painter and recommends I put some gold pearl in it. I told him to give me a sample so I can see what it looks like. Hopefully within 3 to 4 weeks the car should be back on the road.
  15. few more The wife has more on her phone I'll get them later
  16. The Day I picked it up Anyone know what wheels they are or should I say were?......:lol: And sh*t happens............. Yes half the wheel is missing on the inside.
  17. Thanks I have pics on my other laptop which I'll get as soon as I can.
  18. Hi guys I recently purchased an '04' F6 Typhoon. I must say its f*cking unreal!!!! Don't know I didn't buy one sooner. :lol My name Steven but everyone calls me DRAX. I am a huge rotary freak and owned a few cars. You might of seen one or two of them with plates DRAXRX. Anyways, I purchased the F6 about 1.5 weeks ago and I have already had an acident in it. Wasn't my fault. Some idiot pulled out infront of me at a round about and I swerved mounting the gutter and damaged the front bar. The car is perfectly fine but the wheels are cheap ass chromies which are all f*cked. I'm getting the car respayed and a new set of rims. I'll post up pics of it all. Take it easy
×
×
  • Create New...