Jump to content

DRAXF6

Member
  • Posts

    92
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DRAXF6

  1. I was in the same situation mate. I just said stuff it and paid $1530 for the mal wood option 3. Atleast I know my car is ready to take on some power.
  2. thanks guys. The colour sample I have looks awesome in direct sunlight. Wait till you see it then. I still havn't seen it in person yet so I'll save my comments for later.
  3. This is the only pic I have
  4. They all should of had live ammo. The more holes in them the better!!!
  5. Mate, in NSW pretty much ANY modification makes a car unroadworthy.....LOL!!!!
  6. they said on the news that half of the shooters had blanks and the other half had live ammo. What was the point of that?
  7. I can't get over the roof!!! I hope that sh*t never happens to me. *touches wood*
  8. that's a nice colour but like I said in my very first post "I can't justify spending big bux on paint when its daily driven". If I was building another tough Rotary I would use definately use something like that. My brother-in-law said he will send me a pic tomorrow morning at 6:30am. He said its not buffed yet. Don't you just hate the suspense!!!...........LOL!!!!!
  9. I have always had rotaries and a few daily drivers which were just sh*tboxes but heres the list My first car Black 1974 Mazda RX3 - 12A mildport with rejetted carby and exhaust. Car was write off. 2. Green 1973 Mazda Rx3 - 13B mildport with weber which got me a best time of 12.9 @102mph with slicks. Very light car. 3. White Mazda 808 wagon - 12A mildport. car wasn't bad for a wagon. 4. Blue 1969 Mazda R100 - 12A Bridgeport with weber. car handled like sh*t but went hard on the straights. very scary....LOL!!! 5. Yellow 1978 Mazda 323 - 13B Bridgeport with weber. Car ran 12.5 at 108mph. 6. Red Mazda RX3 - 13B turbo . Car was sold nearly 2years ago. 7. Silver 2004 F6 Typhoon - Car only has a PWR intercooler and a now a two-tone paint job. heres some pics of a few of them
  10. Name: Steven Dracopoulos AKA DRAX Age: 30 Occupation: Inventory Controller for IBM Live: Mt Druitt NSW Ride: BA F6 Typoon #0031. orignally Lightning strike now two-tone
  11. I hope I love it cause if I don't, its going back for another colour. LOL!!!
  12. I got told it looks sick. But I'm not saying anything till I see it myself.
  13. Car is painted. I havn't seen it yet but got a phone call saying that we don't have the brackets for the front bumper. Does anyone have any??
  14. I reckon anywhere from $700 to $1000.
  15. 1. Rim Size = F 20" R 20" 2. Rim Width = F 8.5" R 10" 3. Car = BA F6 Typhoon 4. Tyre size = F 245,30,20 Nankangs, R 275,30,20 Nankangs 5. Only lipped the rear 6. 7. Staggered = Yes 8. approx. price $2000 cash
  16. I have chosen another colour. I hope I made the right choice. It looks really good on card that was given to me. Heres some pics before and after the body work. I've dropped the car off at the shop and SHOULD be getting it back on Saturday all painted up.
  17. We're thinking of using a bright orange pinstripe.... I hope it looks good.
  18. If you get those plates people will think you are blowing a *beep*......LOL!!!
  19. hahaha!! For me Coke....................is the king of beverages...lol
  20. I don't even know what dr pepper looks like now. I tried it years and years and hated it.
  21. Well I chose a very very very dark red. You could almost say its coca-cola. I'm getting the sample tomorrow so If I don't like it, its back to the colour charts for another 2hrs!!! I hate choosing paint.
  22. I have a Typhoon and its getting ready to be painted this weekend. I was going to two-tone it with Fantasy and Silver but my brother-in-law got a price on Fantasy and it was $408 plus tax for 250ml!!!! So I'm looking at over $1700 a litre including tax. I was told the paint is like 100% Harlequin. Can you really justify spending that much on paint for a daily driven car that goes to a shopping centre car park and will most probably end up with trolley dents all over..... So in the end of all this I have chosen another colour which I hope will look good. I'll post up pics when its all done.
  23. Yeah I have the PWR bolt-on I/c aswell. I paid $960 delivered to my door.
  24. I found out on another forum that there will be a VK Group 3 Late model camira with just under 1000hp. This is going to be interesting to see.
  25. If you think that chevy's impressive then check out this mini ferrari. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUMDY01uUA Its unbelievable!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...