Jump to content

tinyplums

Member
  • Posts

    1,080
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tinyplums

  1. spotted kezza, or at least his yellow ute with black bonnet near scarbs, thought he`d sold it but it looked like him.
  2. maybe those others arnt that expensive then, try $1200-1400+ each made to fit/order so wouldnt get that much dish obviously.
  3. intro showwheels G-cube with satin finish (I wouldnt bother with the pin stripe) edit: and you have to tuck that much rim
  4. I think you need dish, if only minor bit, flush face ones look to "fast and furious" and 22's on the back will be too big on a sedan, I`m only wonting to go 22's as people keep telling me my 20's look like they are 18's, and as simons knows you can fit a small country under the ute guards.
  5. wow, they wont be cheap, and not a big fan of them either sorry. the first one is pretty good, but I`d just have all spokes black and just orange lip.
  6. pretty sure its an island he drove over, cant really ring council up and say can you pay for new rim as I cant drive.
  7. that's the spirit, listened to the wise one I see
  8. get the current setup you cheap kunt. I call shotgun
  9. should have come on the AL day cruise last week, I heard they did york to northam in 11-12 minutes (its a 32km trip) EDIT: was actually a really good map, which I`ve kept incase anyone here wants to run it as a cruise some time.
  10. that's why mines not going back unless for warranty work (and the fact they are muppets)
  11. I`m still tempted though
  12. fg tub, nearly fit two in there anyway
  13. if they can make them 20's why wouldnt they make them any wider than 8 inchs, muppets.
  14. +1 for getting the happy snapper out on sunday (camera that is you dirty people)
  15. I heard danny was going into the kitchen business, might be a different danny
  16. Anyone got any reports of these pads, a few of us here in WA are looking into new pads for the 6 pot brembos but have only heard of one person running these them on a ford. they come with good recommendatiions from the import car scene but want to know other peoples opinions? have been told they are on par the the ferrodo ds2500 if not better for less money.
  17. nice t1r are pretty flash anyone that's keen if they cant make friday night there is going to be a sunday day cruise posted on antilag shortly. (sorry to thread hijack)
  18. might pop in to the first meet point but will be going to antilag cruise.
  19. could just tag along with an antilag cruise, more fun chopping arrogant Late model camira drivers
  20. it would look bombed, the one I keep seeing around city west looks orsm, keep trying to follow him the the work sh*tter to see what rims he actually has
  21. batterys on camera have gone flat whilst trying to down load others. gopro cameras do not have much battery life at all. will stick some of the others up once I find new batterys
  22. except there is already one rolling round with that combo and I know how much dj doesnt like to be copied
  23. trip metered it, just a touch over 400m long, was expecting you to cop a bollocking from the instructors when he flag'd you down. he then jumped in and said do it again. I lol'd
  24. had a ball, sooooo sunburnt. video up shortly, dang battery's went flat prior to my drift around the back section, emo to say the least. congrat's to leigh for coming second in the motorkarna (sp??)
×
×
  • Create New...