Jump to content

djkice

Member
  • Posts

    1,273
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by djkice

  1. actually they are throwing around record numbers of yellows atm could possibly be because of them being under the media spotlight for revenue raising with speed cameras
  2. bring e85 to pump dammit!
  3. well have to comply to emissions... some twin 200cell cats go over.. some people with 200cell cat and e85 get over.. hit and miss really. definite way is standard cat.
  4. pay 450. plus 80 to dpi. bung a standard cat in, get tuned lean with standard cat. fill in massive form which asks you about all mods on your car and what underwear you go on. wait 4 weeks for paperwork each way.
  5. not quite... as long as your car is "as long as all modifications are permitted by DPI and are allowed by the state". I.e. having mods permits etc.
  6. im under 23 otherwise would be like 900 when I did online quote
  7. insurance... I get slugged 3k a year can understand why you would think twice about it. my mrs has a 180sx on p plates with mild mods... insurance is almost as much as mine!!!! she has 3rd party only I guess its just peace of mind in case something ever happens. who knows may have another hail storm ??
  8. engineering and permits yeah
  9. Yeah I went to some shop in the city that sells the rice to the ricers and asked if the windscreen wipers they sold were rated for 600hp... He said "naw naw you need to go to this race shop". I am sure they are first on the list and are the next weakest link in my car LMAO Dean, I need to get a car that will fit em to drop them off. I picked my wheels up this morning and chucked em on car. Car looks very nice again... No more gutter rashes from tow truck drivers... plus dropped the spoiler off. Will post some pics up later. Best of all, yellow sticker is off. Thanks to Simon at XFT for all his hard work and help through out on short notice!
  10. Not sure what happened to mine but I now need replacements. I have 20" aftermarket wheels and fg xr6t.. is there one spcific for all fg or is it as per wheel? where would I find these ?
  11. I killed my built gearbox with 420rwkw during run in... Guess just very unlucky. Though sh*t happens, my mate killed his triple plate carbon clutch on a VE with 500hp n/a. 200km pulled it out and first plate fell on floor with many pieces.
  12. GTC throw us 45k ill sell ya mine... has done 30,000 exactly however has had new engine since 29,000 Does anyone know where I can get hub centric rings or "BCL" from? Dont know how but dumb f*cks managed to loose mine for my 20s. Is there a specific one per wheels or standard one for FG with A/M Wheels?
  13. yeah I agree... maybe a Ford sample car and will get amended once production models are out.... maybe just a marketing ploy... maybe they will come with that power... wait and see I guess...
  14. rims are at wheel gleam to get redone in matte black all over with orange stripe reinstated. should look niceeeee. im selling some cheap almost new 20 inch tyres in classifieds if anyone is chasing some..... if not they will just get painted around motorvation or gazza... lol
  15. Matte black or Gloss black for rims? Edit: Matt black seems to be the go.
  16. spare couple hours? were can I buy those from ? lol
  17. nice buy Dean. Hopefully mine will be a legal weapon shortly as well. Though it was *beep* of a process to get there... Thinking about going all black with my 20's as I am bored of them, had to get a few marks repaired anyway... Anyone recommend where I can get them done? Prefer powder coating but guess paint is also ok.
  18. alpine pdx amps and PXE-H650
  19. aaron I need those wheels either next week or week after if possible... let us know otherwise ill try hit up dean on his offer cheers again!!!
  20. 2x Brand new Achellies sport ATR 245/30/20 93W $350 Sorted... Never buying tyres from perth again, inflated prices big time!!!
  21. matt that's really cheap...
  22. can anyone swap tyres with me for a day(I will cover removal and fitment charges) I need some 245/30/20's to go over pits with... if you have any let me know also wouldnt mind buying 2 second hand if your wanting to sell.... let us know
×
×
  • Create New...