-
Posts
998 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Mr X
-
vik who?
-
I'm a little dubious about Expensive Daewoo test fleet vehicles.A couple of years back SS's were faster over the 1/4 than more powerful HSV's and it was discussed quietly in the media.The next lot of SS tests a few months later showed cars which were at least a 1/2 second slower over the quarter than earlier SS's.It wouldn't be like Expensive Daewoo to cheat now would it?
-
Only 4 weeks to go.Not long now I think you're itinerary is pretty good.If The Great Ocean Road west of Lorne isn't the best road in the country,I don't know what is.Check out the Otway Ranges and its massive trees if you get a minute.The fish cafe on the foreshore at Apollo Bay is primo....look out for SA cops when you get over the border
-
Coming in for a look....along with some others.Should be good.
-
Why don't you lie on your back on the floor,with your legs up a wall and a pillow under your head and see if you can suck your own dick.Let us know how you go ← My bet is, he can do it easy Deliverence music get a life. ← oops you quoted my pre edit post Ah well ← Theres always one heckler, a group of fords go for a cruise and then you get idiots putting their 2 cents worth in, I dont think its called for and if that's the level they steep to in attempting to get a cheap laugh then they deserve comments like those IMO. ← One in every crowd...........I've been to Brisbane(blonks home) and I thought the place was fantastic.I also happen to think Adelaide is fantastic.I don't know what he's got against SA.Has he been here?If I posted on the Queensland section and bagged the place -would that be a good thing? Anyhow.........we have great cruises here and we enjoy our Fords,each others company and the landscape around us.What could be better? ← he is from Coffs Harbour and we know what New south welshmen are like shazzy ← oops.That explains it then.......My In-Laws live there...thank god
-
Why don't you lie on your back on the floor,with your legs up a wall and a pillow under your head and see if you can suck your own dick.Let us know how you go ← My bet is, he can do it easy Deliverence music get a life. ← oops you quoted my pre edit post Ah well ← Theres always one heckler, a group of fords go for a cruise and then you get idiots putting their 2 cents worth in, I dont think its called for and if that's the level they steep to in attempting to get a cheap laugh then they deserve comments like those IMO. ← One in every crowd...........I've been to Brisbane(blonks home) and I thought the place was fantastic.I also happen to think Adelaide is fantastic.I don't know what he's got against SA.Has he been here?If I posted on the Queensland section and bagged the place -would that be a good thing? Anyhow.........we have great cruises here and we enjoy our Fords,each others company and the landscape around us.What could be better?
-
Yea thanks for the tip Tab Probably good advice.See you in Auntie Adelaide in a few weeks ← Definately looking forward to it. Oh and if anyone sees a black ute with Qld plates causing chaos be sure to & (It'd would be Shazz driving at the time) ← She's getting a drive? ← Someone has to keep us on the time schedule shazzy ← How far is it actually?You going to do the distance in one hit or over a couple of days?
-
With this option,I wonder if anyone knows whether he's still here or not
-
Why don't you lie on your back on the floor,with your legs up a wall and a pillow under your head and see if you can suck your own dick.Let us know how you go ← My bet is, he can do it easy Deliverence music get a life. ← oops you quoted my pre edit post Ah well
-
on ignore .bye
-
I'm easy whatever gets a good crew together, I just wanna meet the faces behind the keyboards shazzy ← If your easy there will definately be a crowd ← You're a bad man bloostie
-
Ken was the epitome of a gentleman.The cruise went well.A good bunch for sure.A few pics.some more coming from the other lads later. New "Ego" Phoon is shifty's.Its a beautiful thing
-
Yea thanks for the tip Tab Probably good advice.See you in Auntie Adelaide in a few weeks
-
What are you trying to do Blonk?...and why?
-
Go on a cruise I reckon
-
Tomorrow http://s12.invisionfree.com/fordfans/index...topic=371&st=75
-
I am still running stock squirters you fvckknob. A fool and his money will always be parted, bit like yourself, isn't Rob? How many tuners and still can't beat my qtr!! ← Hi Captain Ping.The only reason to look in these days..........to watch a wogstooge parade his low IQ and bad manners.
-
We have a founding members section in our little SA forum hidden from regular members.What tends to happen is that topics brought up in the hidden section get lots of attention from the "chosen few"and the rest of the members miss out. In the end you have to include almost everybody with a certain number of posts up or you end up with a boys club. Its a fine line between isolating newer members and deciding when to include them in the inner circle.............
-
← Should be a hoot
-
Well Turbotom and Vik351 will attend.I thought without a strip in SA for God knows how long ,that some more guys in the SA crew would go.......................but??? ..I've just started a new business so I just can't get awat for that length of time.I'll pay good money for a video of Vik meets EnvyT................Have fun guys.
-
← ← ← ← Oh for a BA/F that handled as well as a T3.V8 v Turbo?If you can afford a blower and edit for the 8.....buy the 8 if its power you're after.Otherwise go the T/'phoon-a cheaper option.
-
Configure a neo GT with vivid blue stripes omfg
-
Oh is that it, l wondered what happened ← A little bit hardline.I've still got a soft soft for my HQ GTS coupe which I owned for 11 years.You own the white ph 111 HO?Am I right?
-
Agree with you looks wise..........and the Director(christened' Plastic Pig' by the press at the time looks even worse)It was the first local fuel injected V8 from General Mayhem...... and it did win Bathurst in 1990, racing the Nissan GTR R32 and the Ford Sierra.So ugly or not its still deserving of a lot of respect I guess?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.