Jump to content

midnight

Member
  • Posts

    62
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by midnight

  1. You would have to be happy with those results Did you get anything else done or did you just travel the 800k's to dyno the air box change?
  2. [email protected]. You must have looked a hard as my wife does.....took about 20 sec's.
  3. Put the uhf radio out of my previous vehicle in the fg xr6t today. It has a remote head so I fitted the head unit above rear vision mirror and the main unit is sitting under the head lining. I used a glass mount antenna, and fitted a mic extension lead so I can connect the mic down near the aux power socket when needed. I was a bit concerned about pulling things off to run all the wiring but luckily didn't break anything. I think it turned out alright and the boss has given it her tick of approval.
  4. Have you got any pics of the new intake? I was looking at my fg and couldn't see how the V8 intake would fit Did you have to modify anything? Cheers
  5. First 1000k's fuel usage was on 11.4l/100k's Went on a round trip today from Port Campbell to Wonthaggi approx. 700k's and fuel usage was 8.4l/100k's...unreal!
  6. Dropped by the local dealer last night and they had a few xr's and 1 xrt in stock. The colours in the sale brocure do do the actual colours of the cars any justice! They had xr's in octane, sensation, ego & seduce. Ive order an xr6t in ego, but seeing these colours in the flesh I think I would have ordered seduce if I had known how nice it looks.
  7. 1. XY Falcon sedan 2. Hilux 4wd 3. RX7 4. XF Panel van 5. GU Patrol t/back 6. GU Patrol wagon 7. Hilux 4wd 8. Suzuki 4wd 9. 2005 F250 7.3 turbo diesel 10. GU Ti Patrol wagon F250 was a great vehicle! Still have hilux 4wd, suzuki 4wd and Ti Patrol. The patrol is getting trade in for FG Waiting for FG XR6T, due late August
×
×
  • Create New...