Jump to content

TAMANUT

Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Im sure its still lowest point 10cms, I dare say he was just being lazy and didnt really want to lower the car, to hard for them maybe......
  2. Ive been to busy looking at these concentrate
  3. Ive looked everywhere for the email address to Petrol wheels in the US but no luck so far, I dont even know if I can get the wheels to suit fitment, at least with an email I could send off the Specs and see if they have them to fit or at least be made for me, money atm isnt a major factor, ill pay whatever if I can get my hands on them
  4. Hi Im new to the forum, but enough about me I want to get a set of Petrol Wheels and I no that some suppliers in Australia stock some of these wheels, my problem is the wheels that I want I cannot find in Aust anywhere, as far as I can find the only way I can get the wheels is to import them myself. Anyone here had to do the same thing, or maybe im just being to picky with my choice
×
×
  • Create New...