Jump to content

tintR

Member
  • Posts

    154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tintR

  1. another
  2. some pics
  3. Hey I lowered my work ute and it fine when you fill it up with sand!!!!!!
  4. I will be taking my camera. so I will post some pics.
  5. Hey all I just thought that I would let everyone know about the Alexandra Truck-Ute & rod show on tommorow Sunday 12th June 2005. Catagories Best Tradesmans Ute Classic Ute - Pre 1975 Best Town Ute Best 4WD Ute Best B & S Ute - Pre 1990 Best B & S Ute - Post 1990 Best Ford Ute Best Expensive Daewoo Ute Best Female Owned Ute
  6. I like straight pipes..
  7. Hi guys Ive been the tinting game for 18 years.Give me a call on 0419 515511 and I will look after you. Brett
  8. Very nice!!!!
  9. I think its just for noise value..
  10. Yeh I would like to know this also. Please give us some feedback.Thanks
  11. tintR

    He's Done It

    Great work, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. The guys at Autotechnique quoted me $700 for a custom tune,will these guys be happy with $40 per car (2-3 runs)
  13. Hi all I payed $150 delivered to my door step and it took 5 mins to install.Only thing I dont like about it is the upper grill just sits over the original grill held on with 3 pieces of wire. The bottem grill has 3 screws but cant be seen unless you remove the black plastic behind the number plate. Brett
  14. What dose everone think?
  15. I rang Capa today and got 4 more phone numbers.They say around $300.
  16. I just put a new grill on mine, what do you guys think??????
  17. Hi all I called a tuner in S/E suburbs of Melbourne yesterday and was told $700 for custom tuning I think I will look else where.Sounds like this guy was ripping me.
  18. Hey JB what dealer did you use. Thanks
  19. Wow your lucky looks great I got a shaving set..
  20. Is that a blueprint ute next to it???????
  21. Looks great. Tint for sure. 20% all round...... just finishes it off..
  22. WOW Im impressed with this edit. If you lose traction you have to back off or you will be up for new tyres for sure.
  23. Mine was delivered to my door
  24. Just make sure you dont get any after market products through the dealership as they will rip you blind....... Do this after you take delivery. This might be a bit of a pain but save you big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  25. looks great !!!!!! what colour bulbs???
×
×
  • Create New...