Jump to content

Nashy

Member
  • Posts

    96
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nashy

  1. What did you replace your Centre muffler with? Had mine removed and Find it Crackles a bit on changing gear and if u get it a squirt and I really dont like it at all
  2. Curious as to if an Exhaust made for a BF XR6T Sedan will fit on a FG XR6T Sedan?
  3. Ran my stock Manual FG XR6T on sat managed a best run of 14.07 @103.92mph with a 2.206 60ft.
  4. my gearox was loose and had a rattle when idling/cruising they replaced the gbox and its all tight again with no rattle.
  5. Got he new gearbox and it feels 100% better so gearbox had some problem but yeh the noise that we all seem to be getting is still there. It Went to the dealership today they went over it and are going to look into it.
  6. I have a friend who got there FG to 217
  7. Any chance of a vid of the sound?
  8. Goes in tomorrow so will give more details then.
  9. I found my fg making a similar noise when depressing the clutch and I also found a rattle in the gearbox when cruising in one gear. Guy I bought it from came for a drive heard the noise and the fact the gear box felt looser and not quite right.They didn't even look t it they rang ford and are simply replacing the parts.
  10. got quoted $187 to do this to my FG..Said sounded bit more exspensive that what other have paid to get this done and guy reckoned it was that because they use stainless to do it.
  11. a guy I work with has ordered one of these
  12. I like the spat personally :D
  13. Just curious to see who has started modding and what the gains have been
  14. Heh im the same everytime I look at it or hop in I cant help but smile only prob is my fuel bill casue all I wanna do is drive it!
  15. I thought it was funny when I got my fg which doesnt have the tech pack and found I still have the phone button only it just pauses my music heh
  16. buy an fg launch control woo
  17. I have had one hoooorrrrrrrrible attempt lol think I need to give it a few more goes heh
  18. Yeah I bought it from my local dealer in tully...which is 1hour 30mins south of cairns for those who dont know :D only problem I have with the car is the idiots did a sh*t job on my tinting on top of the tinter marking the sideskirt...abuse is incoming tomorrow me thinks
  19. Yeah cars going great guns....has just been getting better with ever km Really happy with the colour though the pics dont do it justice looks lot better in person as far as the liver goes I did a bit of damage but its still alive cant say the same for my bro would didnt quite make it through work on sat heh
  20. http://picasaweb.google.com/Nashy86/RyanSNewFGXR6T Picked it up Thursday
  21. went for a cruise in this beast the other day and can say it does haul ass
  22. Headlines "Drunken aussie find huge oil supply in back yard, Oil prices fall to record lows in australia" Well we can dream..............
  23. So I am told my car get to townsville on Wednesday and they are going to try and push to get it here on thurs. If it gets there thurs they said they can have it ready to go by the end of the day. I have a bad feelign since its a Public Holiday Friday that I may have to wait til next week :(
  24. Theres a seperate post that shows the dyno sheet etc http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=47660
  25. So has any of the lucky people that have got there FGs (Manual of course) played with the launch control yet? Have seen the vid on youtube just wondeing what those they have tried it think of it.
×
×
  • Create New...