Jump to content

Nashy

Member
  • Posts

    96
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nashy

  1. nah but thanks for the offer sucks to the buses are a long way apart like I can get to tville at 5am or 1pm kinda wanna get there in the middle
  2. Aitkenvale Auto and Dyno
  3. Exhaust is in Tville they should have it this arvo..Talked to them this morning and the intercooler, injectors are in and they are doing the exhaust tomorrow. Should have a result sometime thursday.
  4. don't suppose anyone is heading to townsville on Saturday? I dont wanna take the bus to pickup my car
  5. Well johno someone has to be the guinea pig for the rest of us
  6. good to hear cant wait to see this animal
  7. looks great I want mine Blue one day
  8. I got a sticker........... Wheres the pics of your Dash Beau!
  9. pfft even my car has won a trophy johno
  10. Ah ok. Either way ill prob come for a look if my car doesn't blow up between when I get it back and then
  11. is that the same thing we went to last year? where Johno had not exhaust on his car and I dynoed mine?
  12. isnt that in september?
  13. Your a power whore you know u will want more
  14. Yeh thatd be me
  15. Its down Tville atm getting its gear fitted etc. Dropped it off last sat. Was suppose to be sorted by this weekend but I got sent a BA/F Nizpro exhaust instead of the FG so have to wait for that to turn up on Fri/Mon.
  16. Would be nice to actually have my car to do some driving
  17. who do u insure with? I ask as I currently looking
  18. I tend to take mine up the cemetery good spot that Can ppark on the concrete insert areas. couple at the link below. http://picasaweb.google.com/Nashy86/RyanSNewFGXR6T#
  19. I notice a bit more induction noise which is what I wanted the most But it was only on for a few weeks got the PW Airbox now
  20. That last run u did u could see it launch off the line so much better than any other run that night. Definetly need to do more big ass byurnouts get them tyres cooking Id give you a hand with that but u dont have a clutch and that about all im good at doing burnouts on
  21. I got mine from Autobarn for $129
  22. Link to BTA post showing exhaust options. http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=49304 You want quad they have 2 quad options im looking at the 3" single atm personally
  23. I told you...Phat Chrome inc
×
×
  • Create New...