phantom6
Legacy Donating Member-
Posts
146 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by phantom6
-
good night out 2nite prinni was jamming no sign of cops at all..... did go for a peek down nepean, to many cops. Spotted ''Ma77y'' on prinni (looks good). was cruizin with ya, passed spingvale way to city.. carnt remember the time it was, I was heading to shell.. (I was in the filty purple T) also spotted cople xr6t's with personalized plates but I carnt remember names but one was blue (motion?) & other silver. and around 12 I spotted a orange ba T ''*Beep*'' turning into the shell. (looks clean)
-
Manual or Auto?
-
Kewish Automotive on 9793 2220 29 Amberly Crescent, Dandenong Vic 3175 ask for David
-
what about machining block? new forged pistons/rods will fit straight in?
-
I was there 2night aswell spectating, congrates to *Beep* 12.0 @ 126mph (only pass I saw) good mph! good try first time out! get some more practice, with that mph u should be doing low 11's or maybe that 10.999 that your chasin also cograts to the owner of that blue fg turbo with the m/t on back. thing was frying like crazy the first 2 passes on takeoff. third pass was mental to watch, griped and went hard. credite to all involved
-
*Beep*: what auto is in it?
-
Congrats Preston Automatics First Xr6T 4Spd Auto In The Nines
phantom6 replied to GEN310's topic in Track & Strip Racing
congrats to all involved!! what mods have been done to the assend, must have billet cv's to take off like that we need more info! awesome effert with the 4spd -
hi Philbo84, I have bought a ba na long motor (bought from oz wreck in dandy victoria)( last week ). just in case my motor goes BOOM lol. I have couple questions, where is the oil feed(for turbo) on the n/a motor/block? or do I have to get it taped n drilled? the sump looks easy to do. also looking for the engine numbers on the block I cant find them anywhere. (I got a invoice with the eng numbers when I bought motor, its just I want to double check the numbers if they match. (just for peace of mind) is it necessary to change the valves? in n/a motor, aren't they the same as turbo ones? kind regards: Jimmy on my previous post, near the end I was asking about the ''exhaust valves'' lol
-
sick highflow
-
congrats dude nice car! I would be getting a trans temp gauge fitted asap if I was u. its always good to keep an eye on the trans temp when giving it hell :D (it would have been easyer doing that when the box was getting built). they do get abit of heat in them. to all the ppl saying crap about stock BA motor's (bottom ends) pushing 350rwkws or close to it, YES we are on borrowed time!, I am one of them. my car is still going strong( 5 months and counting ). I believe if u have a good tuner,good mechanic, service car every 5,000ks it will keep the motor alive longer. only thing I can say is u will need to put new diff bushes in, as mine were the stock ones and have split lol. im looking at getting super pro ones or something stronger. (if u have already changed them dont worry) another tuff ba on the street making that power with a auto anyways g/l with the car, I hope everything goes well for ya, cherrs Jimmy
-
to the above... full house r32 gtr that Godzilla motorsports race car has done a 7.78 @ 183mph vid below (that's a old video I found) full respect for the lambo doing a 9.1 that's insane for something that can drive to and from the track.
-
Yep I'm in.. phantom6 MA77Y RLQUIK R-SPEC HENZ+2 others 6L_ETA NVYDF6 Headsex. MRFISH. Wingnut Jman phantom6 Maybes... GR8XR6 Bradles024 Smxr6 coletrickle YPURV4 Seeman F6RD Yoshi
-
thanks mate! worked for me, I had the same problem ever since I got the car! 3yrs ago.. never got around to take it to fraud lol (they would'nt have done anything anyway) good stuff
-
me 2, im down. meet 10am n leave 11am, as the original plan?
-
count me in, sunday morning sounds good :D 1. Headsex 2. TUFXRT6 3. NVYDF6 4. ARSEPECK 5. RLQUIK 6. MA77Y 7. Spine 8. Dyno-Mite Performance 9. Yoshi (Maybe if I still have a clutch) 10 Phantom6
-
that's crazy ( 6L_ETA ) they should have put a typhoon f6 in the game. now that would be tuff, maybe when they make forza 4.
-
I have also done the datsun 510. mods: are eng swap: i6TT skyline r34 Nur (2.6lt gtr motor) drivetrain swap: Awd rims n tyres: weld racing alumastar 2.0 drag race (225 wide tyre back) n (215 wide tyre front) full brake upgrade full spring shocks upgrade full weight reduction (drag spec)upgrade race air filter upgrade race fuel system upgrade race ignition upgrade race zorst upgrade race camshaft upgrade race valves upgrade race twin turbo updrage race intercooler upgrade race oil n cooling upgrade race flyweel race trans specs of car is: ( R3 736 ) originaly a F power: 707kw's torque: 1,838.5 NM weight: 1,053kg front: 59% Displ: 2.6l on benchmark section: top speed is: 387.1km/h I thinks that's the max power u can get with this car. car cost 22,000 cr plus 110,000 cr for the mods. sick power :D best game out so far in my books. im not going on live, my 360 has been moded and dont want to get banned. Jimmy
-
thanks guys for your help.
-
I have 2003 ba xr6t sedan I wanna no what is the widest tyre I can put on a 19x8 rims rear, without rubbing and without rolling gaurds I have king spring ssl on the rear, have pedders shocks sits nice. at the moment I have 245 35 19 and there is heaps or room. would a 285 fit without rubbing?? im thinking of getting the kumho ku36 285 35 19 ''semi slick tyres''
-
FG XR8 19'' wheels 245 35 19 all four nothing modified, just old 17's off n bolt on the 19's http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5796/23052009096.jpg http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/9095/23052009102.jpg
-
ela take it easy foti lol, levendi when u gonna change your sig from 393 to 403 killawasps tuned at PRO congrats TAXJOB on cracking a ten. it must feel awesome to no you have a 10 sec car regardless who drove it. go the mighty ba's with standard rods and pistons pulling those numbers down the track. I'd be happy with consistant 11's with mine, when my trans gets built......tuned by Pitlane. anyways I hope this thread doesn't get outta hand. top effort Justin, credit to all involved. Phantom6. Jimmy
-
Ba N/a Runners Vs Ba T Runners (same?)
phantom6 replied to phantom6's topic in General Automotive Talk
thanks mate I'll let him no. -
hi, I am just wondering what is the difference between both? the n/a xr6 runners and turbo runners. I know the N/A runners have butterfly traps things inside (plenums are same). are the turbo runners same as n/a ? both have the butterfly things inside. and will the n/a runners run on a T ?? please let me no as a mate whats too try them on his T to see if it makes power difference...?? he had a vlt..... please respond asap. thanks Jimmy
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.