-
Posts
183 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by bara
-
After one feel of the Sports wheel (not the Momo) I had to have it. Could hold it all day and not get tired of it. Feels awsome. I'd also get the hard lid fitted predelivery, otherwise it's a long long wait. Get ya tinting done after delivery. Same with the paint protection. Will save heaps on it.
-
BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA... Like this is supposed to be NEWS ?!?! NSW.....the countries highest taxing state, with millions reaped from speed cameras and jackboot highway patrol cops, and overinflated petrol prices......and yet the Pacific Highway, the No 1 road in the State, is still contributing accidents through poor planning and a lack of funding. But as long as "rubber lips" Bob Carr and his cabinet of fools wallow in the cash trough, then nothing will change. What a weak excuse for a man he is. He can't even get an aussie built wife, and doesn't even drive or have a licence (so I've heard). Decent roads + Correct speed limits + better driver training = Lower death tolls.
-
Makes my Corporate box deal with free beer and food all day served by wenches seem a tad weak now........thanks alot
-
I'll be there in spirit Been there once and even though it rained it was awsome. It was also the year Ford brought back the V8 with Glen Seaton's EB
-
Well naturally it would be aBlueprint Friendly bunch the we are. Especially those of us on the Goldie. Always get an acknowledgment wave back here.
-
202 kw at the fly for NA XR6 ute. Looking for some more with some help from some friendly computer hacking :D
-
Set a date dude and I'll be there bright and early with bells on....
-
While I have my gripes against the new policing these days, and my views are probably best kept to myself for fear of inciting a political debate that could go forever, I will have to step in here Ken and side somewhat with VG. If his story is correct, and the carpark virtually empty, and some two bit knob jokey parked right next to him for a sh!t stir, then they deserve to get some hassel back. Yes I break the law, and if I get caught then I'll cop it cause the police are doing their job as set by the politicians. Whether I agree with the law is another matter. But you have to respect the people charged with the responcibility of enforcing the law. If you don't, then you deserve to get what comes. Having done debt collection for a few years I too have seen and delt with a lot of societies bottom feeders. People who want everything but want don't think they should earn it. These people are parasites and deserve nothing less than to continue living in 2 bedroom fibro shacks watching 20 yr old TVs, with kids dressed by St Vinnies, and toys purchased from Cash Converters. If people truely want to make something of themselves then they'll do it without expecting handouts or favorable consideration from society and it's rules...and those enforcing them. Here endeth the rant
-
Very impressed with your Miss XR logo. Might get you to do one up for the BARA. You're obviously a talented young girl
-
UUmmmmmmmmm Where's the dog go??????? Left or right draw???????
-
Think she's full of sh!t dude. Same as Ian, on the Goldie we've had restrictions for ages and I've been taking mine to a laserwash here with good results. Obviously your car can't be covered in mud and cr@p otherwise yes it will leave some on there, however providing your ride already has good wax or protection on it, then depending on the type of laserwash you get, your car should come out looking pretty schmich and just need a quick chamouise (?) Where I go to, after the wash the car also gets a blow........dry. This gets rid of most water. Also prior to goining in, a bloke does the windscreen with a squigee and wheels with a cleaner and soft brush. I'm pretty fanatical about my ride, so to say I'm happy afterwards is a big statement. Would never go through one of those scratch and go's...
-
Sweet ride Wayne. Great power from the N/A Phantom beast. Guess I'm looking for a new computer soon Well I guess I should be happy to make to 200kw club. And at least mine sounds fast when givin it a squirt. (Not that I'd do it that often. )
-
-
-
-
I'd also like to extend my thanks to Steve, Gillian and staff for their time and effort. Not so happy to find out my ute's last dyno run was not exactly realistic Guess I need to attend that APS day for a "best 2 outa 3" :lol: Got some good pics which I'll post later....and also some interesting video footage of the cruise home Might be an opportunity to make some $$$$ here for NOT submitting the vid.... :lol:
-
Gets me to the office and home again. Sometimes get a load full of garden crap when I cut down stuff just to piss the greenies off. :D Every other weekend it tows my SeaDoo to the water when I wanna cut loose in the surf and annoy the local fishermen.
-
Forgot to mention one of the most influential bands ever to grace this big old world......... SPINAL TAP Surely the most funny rock movie EVER. The best jokes are the most subtle, and mainly picked up by those that have played in bands, which isn't to say that non musos wouldn't find it a scream. ........yeah.....but this one goes to eleven......
-
KISS RULE As a (former) drummer and songwriter in a rock band here on the Goldie some time ago (not tellin), my music is pretty varied. I can't believe no-one seems to have got on their knees and thanked the most ingenious guitarist......Jimi Hendrix. Dude that bloke rocked. Also Australia's best electric guitarist.....Phil Emanuel... His bro gets the publicity, but Phil blows everyone away with his electric axe. I've seen KISS unmasked, masked, unplugged, and masked again. And yes, I even got into the face painting thing myself back in the late 70s.
-
Blueprint BA ute from the sunny Gold Coast. 230+ kw.........who needs a turbo?? :D :D :D Just kiddin. I'm sure I'd be joining the 300kw club if I brought the turbo. Budget has to end somewhere
-
I generally give a thumbs up or simple lift of hand off the wheel. I often get same in reply. Sometimes I turn my parking lights on and have had same done back to me. I wonder if the Expensive Daewoo boys and girls are equally as proud of their association with each other and do the same.... I'd like to think we XR owners are a more polite and civilized bunch...
-
Just confirmin for ya Steve that I is most deff there. Also have Ian from the Coast coming, and Kev from SS Inductions. Meeting time for Coasties is 6.30 at BP Coomera, leaving by 7am. Anyone else from Coast paid up and attending??????
-
BA XR6 Pacemaker Extractors 2 & 1/2" exhaust with single muffler SS Inductions cold air intake system King Dragon filter Front spoiler grill insert GT-P Stripes GT-P Sports Wheel XR Mats XR Scuff guard inserts Colourcoded flat lid Speedy 18"s
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.