Jump to content

dusty_ben

Member
  • Posts

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dusty_ben

  1. Thanks guys. Got it done.
  2. Hey guys just changed the pan on my zf bf. does anyone know where the full point is?
  3. Happy Birthday dusty_ben!

  4. dusty_ben

    Help

    yeah number 6 was fun haha. stupid petrols
  5. dusty_ben

    Help

    cheerz mate just removed the exhaust and it all seems good. no rattles in cat or muffler. will check coils tomoro. now I remember why I am a heavy diesel mechanic. no god dam room to move haha
  6. dusty_ben

    Help

    cheerz guys. have recently noticed an exhaust rattle randomly. will see if the rear muffler has rattly bits haha. have replaced plugs. but not coils yet. be worth it?
  7. I think my turbo has done the same. how much did mtq slug u for the turbo? might get them to do mine.
  8. my car is doin the same any ideas?
  9. dusty_ben

    Help

    hey guys. having some issues with my bf xr6t 6 speed auto. its standard exept removed middle muffler, k&n and typoon intake. hasnt been liking starting lately and the other day when I came home from work I gassed it n it kinda felt like it was making and loosing boost. sort of a less sever version of fuel serge. any ideas? all help appriciated. ben (dover) lenane
  10. pissed off racing

  11. nah mate still standard all round. had the car for about 5000km and havent even taken the tires off. except for rears. (they wear real quick haha) at low speeds semi hard braking it feels like the abs comes on before it ever should. any ideas??? cheerz
  12. hey guys. my stability control is giving me the sh*ts. after I drive anywhere between 10m and a couple of kays and apply the brakes or give it sh*t for the first time it feels like it shutters from the front right tyre while the sc light flashes until it turns itself off completly (light on). im not to fussed when its off because its alot more fun. just wondering if anyone has had the same problem. cheerz guys.
  13. hey guys dont have my slip on me for 60 foot or reaction but I know reaction was bad. haha just had my middle muffler removed sss filter and I fitted the typhoon intake bit. so I will run it again. any tips? tire pressure??? any help much appriciated. ben
  14. hey guys. just got my middle muffler cut out of my bf turbo at mettams in belmont. the bloke there did an awsome job. sounds mean. the tip now sits better than it did stock. perfectly in the middle and sits out a bit so it is noticable. and the best bit only cost 60 bucks. recomend anyone to see the blokes at mettams in belmont. ben
  15. hey guys just ran my br 6 speed auto down at the motorplex on last wed. the old girl ran a best of 13.59. just wondering is this standard coz I have been told its pretty quick but I dunno any help is appriciated. cheerz. ben
  16. thanks for your help guys. I spent a bit more than I expected to but ended up with a nice car. I got a nov 05 turbo. mercury silver, 6 speed auto, leather, premium sound, rev sensors all that stuff. very happy with it goes better than I expected. just gotta sell my ed to lower, tint and remove that silly middle muffler haha. cheerz again guys. ben
  17. hey guys I wanna get rid of my centre muffler. anyone know any decent places in perth to get it done? any help is much appriciated.
  18. hey guys im new to this turbo game. been running an na ed xr6 but its time to upgrade. I have around 25k to spend. not enough but im only an apprentice. what would you suggest? I was thinking getting a car for low 20s and spending some coin on it. want to tune it and lower it for sure. what would be my best plan of attack? any help is much appriciated. ben
  19. hey nice ute just wondering if your in any clubs. im new to perth (from country) and would love to get involved in some cruises and meet some new people. cheerz ben
  20. hey guys my old bloke has just purchased an xr6 trayback. he got a very nice tray made by unicorn in perth. the only problem you will run into is the fuel filler is quite hi so the tray cant be to low as the filler will be above the tray line. should be able to modify this with a small amout of work. best idea would be to give companies like unicorn (94551434) or T&L bodybuilders as they do this stuff often. hope I have helped ben
  21. cheerz guys I thionk im gonna go 4 it. im just 20 and ive been cruising in a fairly warm td cortina which ran a high 13 as my daily diver, race speedway and have done a lot of gravel road driving and cutting up so I like to think im ok with the driving side of things. ill probably keep it for a couple of yrs the upgade to a typhoon when I go up north. anyway thanks again ben
  22. hey guys hi ive been offered a 04 auto x6t ute for 21000 its just done 100000 km but all of those have been country kays. what should io look for in it and is it worth it? my old mans boss is offering it to me on an interest free loan so it is very appealing as I am a 3rd yr apprentice. what do you guys think? any feedback is very appriciated. cheerz ben
×
×
  • Create New...