Grudgee
Member-
Posts
1,496 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Grudgee
-
I disagree. Rather than wasting time making a bit more noise, simply change to a different supplier. I absolutely guarantee if people did this, the organisations would shift focus very quickly. I'm quite sure the companies in question aren't supplying a sh*t service intentionally. The pros from good service far outweigh the pros from sh*t service. They may dodge a few costs here or there, but that's not going to result in a better outlook for the business. Customer retention is #1
-
I have my jar and will be picking up some camo gear from Aussie Disposals on the way home. I'm going to booby-trap the house with vegas roach traps and will report back in on a daily basis. I'm a little concerned about the possibility of attracting ungodly amounts of roaches to my house, but will be prepared for such an event. Over and out.
-
It's sad, but I entirely agree. I'm huge on principle, but sometimes it's just not worth the time. You want the worst customer service in Australia, start with OPTUS, who are a pack of blithering f*ckwits. Then move onto Origin Energy, who are also not the full quid and don't give a damn.. Sneak on through to Commonwealth small business banking with the worst business banking setup in the history of the world. Awesome online setup, but if you need someone, it's quicker to do a banking course yourself. It all comes back to big business not having proper procedures and structures in place, due to mismanagement, or rapid growth that overtook the development of the business' internal setup. It makes me so frustrated, so I now pay more for everything, just to get service.
-
The market is clearly moving to smaller, more economical vehicles, so this concept would surely be welcomed. A little rocket, but with better fuel figures than the big sedans. Now all you have to do is convince the hardened aussie blokes that it's not poofy to drive a hatch. I'd like to get something like this for my Mrs when her Corolla is due for an upgrade.
-
Yeah Scotty. Suffer in your jocks.
-
I'm going to throw a preemptive "BUT I LIKE THAT THREAD" out there.
-
The part where he said "precious booty" and his eyes looked sideways at the kid, disturbed me a little. I am a pirate!
-
I'm seeing a trend here. I bet King Lizzy would eat those centipedes, who eat the roaches. The next step up would be a lizard-eating dog, or ravenous Koala? But what would take care of them!
-
If he's anything like our production manager with mice, he'll be screaming whilst fleeing down the street. Our bloke is absolutely petrified by mice - to an extent that we don't even play practical jokes, as he does damage trying to get away. Once dead mouse on a dinner plate = one broken computer crt monitor as he climbed over desk to get to his door. Funny, but he's a grown man that is almost brought to tears, which kinda ain't.
-
What about that centipede thing? They are one of the most disturbing creatures I've ever seen.
-
Whoops! Can I get this moved to general crap please? BLACK MARK against my name for not paying attention where I started the topic!
-
That would be lovely. Fingers crossed!
-
I reckon the chick was struggling - there was a little smirk in there.
-
You have to find them all in order to squish them, so that won't work. Oh and they live without their heads til they starve to death. That ain't cool.
-
..which is gross, so I sucked them up in the vacuum, which I handily had at the ready (hence me being under the couch in the first place). 40 mins of vacuuming later (ie. Them spinning around at 2000rpm) they were still running about in the clear container that catches the sh*t. I dumped them in the bin. It got me thinking; what can you do about cockroaches? Apparently you just need to infest your house with these http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_centipede However as wiki stated, some people “find them objectionable”. ARE YOU f*ckING SERIOUS? I’d burn my house down if I saw one of those cockroach-killing, evil-looking motherf*ckers. DEAR GOD! It goes on to state “because of their alarming appearance, frightening speed, and painful bite, few homeowners are willing to share a home with them” No sh*t Dick Tracey. Apart from that they’re OK? Alternatively, I can reduce the temperature of the house below freezing point, however I left my bulk stores of dry ice at work today. Oh, and Arnie Schwarzenegger was too busy being Governor to get into ‘Mr Freeze’ costume and sort it out for me. I also left my ‘Pandan leaves’ at work, so that too was out of the question. One of the best tricks know to man is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegas_roach_trap which is sure to please the Mrs, as there is nothing more Chic than a jarful of drowned cockroaches. “Where’d the trendy tub with sticks go?” to the reply “Oh, I chucked it for his very-now jar of roaches. Cool huh!” Anyways, that’s my adventure for the night.
-
It's a fair stereotype. The vast majority of P-Platers in modded cars do stupid sh*t. If we took a poll, most of the people here would put their hand up and confess to doing stupid sh*t on their P's that they wouldn't do now. I've never known a P-Plater that has a modded car and never shown off in it. That's not to say there aren't sensible P-Platers with modded cars, but it kinda cuts against the grain. Hats off to you for having a high performance car and being more sensible than the norm.
-
I have the factory mp3 input in my TT and if the mp3 is ripped at a quality level, the sound is as good as a CD. This being said, the TT comes with an ordinary sound system, so it's no challenge. The main obstacle is the fact that "borrowed" mp3's are usually crap quality and therefore sound crap.
-
I'm a good person, I promise.
-
I just watched this again and laughed just as hard as the first time. This thread is now my homepage and will be a fine companion with my morning coffee. The perfect start to the day! On a side note, she doesn't even know what pain is. Try laughing as hard as I just did and you'll know pain. That sh*t hurts. I too couldn't breath.
-
A mate of mine has the last model monaro (with the bonnet scoops) and it's a beautiful car. Not a world-stopper in the performance stakes, but nice to drive. Get a good chiro cause you'll destroy your back arching down to get into the bastard, then jumping up into your Territory.
-
That was grate too!
-
I'm not sure if it's relevant to your situation, but have you looked at buying a complete T motor? I reckon when you weighed up the motor replace, vs modding the NA, it'd be worthwhile. Speculation though.
-
I've done the exact same mods, plus a flash tune and was hoping for a low 13. Dunno if I'm dreaming or not - I guess we'll soon see.
-
bwahahahaha. Poor lady my arse. She was cheating and deserved all the "ow ow ow". No, in all seriousness, I have a diagnosed condition that makes me find people falling over hysterical. I've tried medications, but I still laugh my head off when I see sh*t like that. "OK and STOP" stomp stomp stomp, slip, , "ow, ow, ow, I can't breath" Moral of the story: When in a grape stomping story, don't try to cheat out a few more stomps, or you'll fall on your face. Did anyone else think the presenters were trying not to laugh, or is that just me?
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.