Jump to content

Mes83

Member
  • Posts

    51
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mes83

  1. Im pushing 395rwkw on 17psi stock bottom end, nizpro valve springs. Tuner says im running on borrowed time with that sort of power. The daily tune is 14psi. I just flash the 17psi in for weekends till I can afford a built motor. Hope it helps mate Adam.
  2. Seen RIP85 on the way to work this morning on beaudesert road. Sounded good.
  3. I use them. 235/45/17 with 395rwkw. Once they get a bit of heat they are sweet.
  4. Spotted a blue phoon last night on the rush home from work. Plates said cryptic. Im assuming that's typhoon_freak's ride. Looked sweet dude.
  5. Fun Tune 17psi 380rwkws Daily Drive Tune 14psi 350ishrwkw Im doing this with no surge tank and the .50 front housing. I was gonna push 18 - 20 psi to crack the 400rwkw but was advised by Tim at Elite it might end in tears for my motor. In a ute he reckons surging is not as much an issue as in a sedan
  6. Mes83

    Dba 4000 Rotors

    I use ebc reds on the front and ebc greens on the rears. Pull up good with no squeal.
  7. Mes83

    Dba 4000 Rotors

    I got a BF2. Cost me 230ish a rotor from Supercheap. Had to get them ordered in.
  8. I got Bridgestone Adrenalin 235/45 17's on my ute. I find they have plenty of grip once they have warmed up.
  9. Very worth it. I will also agree, do the rears too.
  10. pm sent
  11. When I was buying the new work ute back in 07, I knew I was going to mod it. I went into the Ford dealer to get a BF2 Tornado, found out the BF2 XRT ute had the same motor and gearbox. The choice was easy after that. Saved 20k on the ute. Spent it on mods. All depends on how much you like the creature features really. I just wanna go fast. My 2 cents.
  12. I have a PW 4inch intake on my ute. It does not make as much noise as the under battery cai. The dose seems a little louder, but the main benefit is its alot more responsive when you put the foot down. Cheers Adam
  13. Sounds good. Ill rock on down after work.
  14. Hey Mate Best value for money tyre I can suggest for the standard rim is the bridgestone potenza adrenaline 235/45. Im rolling them with 440rwhp, 2nd gear starts to break traction up top, but after that im good. If you can afford potenza RE050A 245/45 I would go them. You are lookin at $250 for the adrenalines and $300 plus for the RE050A. Cheers Adam
  15. Just picked my injectors up, couldnt be happier. Cheers for setting the group buy up. Adam
  16. 200 rwkw Stock 246.3 rwkw Custom tune with K&N Panel Filter and Phoon Cai.
  17. Welcome to the club bro, you made the right choice of car. Bring on the mods. Cheers Adam
  18. Good call on leaving the rims alone. Edit and custom tune is the go. Cheers Adam
  19. hahah good call. Sorry about the fine dude. Just another money making scheme by the government. :/ Cheers Adam
  20. I had my T tuned by Elite also last week, made 246.3 rwkw on 9psi. Im really happy with it but already keen for more Cheers Adam
  21. Hey Man I have also recently purchased a seduce bf2 xr6t and was lookin for a bit more of a hit. Just got it back from Elite Auto and im stoked with the results, made 246.2 rwkw with just and edit, custom tune, k&n and phoon cai. Thanks to the team at Elite Auto, see you again soon. Cheers Adam P.S. Get the flash tune bro
  22. Ford Service... what can you say really. Went to QFord with a warranty problem..... 6 visits later still not fixed. So now I seek help elsewhere. Cheers Adam
  23. I reckon you cant go wrong with a BFMK2. I got mine 3 months ago and love it heaps. by the time im done playing with it the new models will have all the bugs out and ill be into one of those. So yer BFMK2... go for it. Cheers Adam
×
×
  • Create New...