Jump to content

ashmo

Member
  • Posts

    245
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ashmo

  1. ashmo

    Gravy Chips!

    Chips and gravy FTW
  2. I cant wait to get into one now they sound unreal loaded up and is that the BOV I hear on the gear changes... or am I imaging things?
  3. does anyone know if it can be turned off? Just incase you wanna test out if the diff leaves twin strips
  4. I think its horrible that the person responsible for the crash always seems to survive yet the passenger dies. But then again on the other hand maybe its good he survived so he can cop the punishment he deserves!!! that's why things like the motorplex was built where people could race safely yet this sh*t still happens. It doesnt matter what restrictions the government might bring in it wont stop people being idiots. Even their mums 1.6l getz will still get to high speeds just not so quickly. I just wish they could see what happens from other peoples mistakes and be more sensible yet they for some reason still want to find out for themselves :( silly! And then when something goes wrong they try and find every excuse under the sun to try and get out of something they know they rightfully f*cked up!
  5. are the dealerships open on sundays over east?
  6. Its certianly not the greatest ad out there, but I think its okay. Yeh the fingers at the start make you go what the... but it makes sense at the end.
  7. GO THE DREAM TEAM
  8. just spotted a silver fg xt on great eastern hwy in belmont with dealer plates didnt get a good chance to look as it was driving the other way.
  9. ashmo

    New Members Thread

    I came across this site last year by a simple google search.I was looking to see if there were a 6T based forum/club like my current one (silviawa) and it was the first link there
  10. I asked the same question on this page... There still is a slight delay with the 6T.
  11. what a dickhead... that would of scared the driver of the Fire truck half to death when "bruce" decided to have a meeting with the window... Its funny how he face plants if after bouncing off the window lol if I were the driver I would of kept going...
  12. far out... imagine having your turbo sound like this everytime it spooled up, people would be thinking a jumbo jets about to land or something qzNdJ3LPu4Y&hl=en
  13. good point... I guess we will just wait and see
  14. cheers buddy sure beats people saying the cams overheat etc... a supply issue I can live with.
  15. Pat have you heard anymore exactly what the hold up is on the T's? unless someones already posted the answer in another thread and ive missed it
  16. well done pat did you recieve any turbo's in that batch? Or is there still a delay?
  17. hey guys does anyone know when perth will be recieving any of the new FG's?? im so hanging out for my test drive
  18. im getting excited now not long till I can finally drive one
  19. ashmo

    Holy Crap!

    what dealer did you find the car at?
  20. ashmo

    Holy Crap!

    A dealer will not buy a car into stock if the REV's check comes back saying money is owning on the vehicle... In saying that I used to work at a dealership and sometimes the salesman forgets to do a check. Its free to get done anyway so why not. I dont think a REV's check will tell you if it owes any money in the ACT though... could be wrong?
  21. that's huge butto!! You would almost want to have an accident just to get something out of it lol. I did a quote last night with rac for a new bf xr6t as a rough comparison to the fg and I got back $1200 a year and im 21 I hope it stays like that when its time to insure the new car just car want $2000 a year with a $1500 excess as opposed to 600 with rac...
  22. yeh I read that yesterday im thinking about it... but would prefer the cash but will see how I go
  23. I might order the uncensored version might aswell have full violence
  24. what a cool website haha
  25. ashmo

    Finance

    Bender how long were you employed as a casual for when you applied for finance??
×
×
  • Create New...