Jump to content

scar

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by scar

  1. Mrs gave me a f@cken spice rack based on the fact I like to make up a good marinade, she made up for it the next year by getting me some personalized plates.
  2. Why? that is farked up, bloody kiwis.
  3. Give buying cheap electronics off ebay a miss mate, here is the next model in the range your looking for. Roof Mount LCD Monitor - 13.3 Inch Vehicle Display Most guys on ebay use drop shipment to make a quick dollar.
  4. That is complicated, but then again Rudd and has goons seem to like it that way. I vote time for a change of government.
  5. yep, had the plastic lever snap on me. Picked up the revised handle that was thicker in the area that breaks, from coventrys for about $55 I think.
  6. I would fark the woman off before the ute, let no woman ever dictate what happens with a mans pride and joy.
  7. Commiserations dude! know the feeling well, its as if someones gone the grope on your woman when your backs turned. Never look at her the same way again.
  8. Need a hot sh*t stainless tig welder on monday to do a cashie on 316 stainless tube, 30 min job. 3.5mm wall thicknes. Acacia ridge Qld or within a 20 min drive, good dollars for a water ski pole repair. Anybody ?
  9. Right on mate, and I will add South Africans to your list. Been an EX South African who has proudly served in the Australian Army , I say " If you dont choose to integrate and come over your with your racial attitudes and ideas of been supreme beings who stick to what they know and who they know " I say " FARK OFF". My 2 cents.
  10. Wow, that looks amazing. If I didnt know any better I would take it to be OEM.
  11. Seen it on the M1 around Yatala fairly regularly, must enjoy clocking up the Kms.
  12. scar

    Loud Humming Noise

    What type/quality tyre are you using?
  13. Regular Ebay item isnt it?
  14. It killed my blu ray function, and sony want $150 plus shipping to fix. Im sticking with my original xbox now, and games are dirt cheap. SONY-never again.
  15. coil and plug change to do

  16. I use an allen key in the adjustment hole under the front bar to screw the lamp all the way out of the adjustable retaining bracket, cant remember which way the thread ran but takes a few turns and then simply drops out.
  17. Great search engine, been using it for the last 3 years
  18. poker
  19. Try silicone spray and a good yank
  20. Must be a gold coast car, they have thing for tattoos in bad taste lol
  21. Seriously ! 710 cap(oil cap), and 5500 revs that's the engine saying youre a farkin idiot or a very rich man.
  22. Bling
  23. Who needs teeth anyway
  24. WOOHOO Go Brissy, what a come back.
×
×
  • Create New...