-
Posts
585 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by SLY6T
-
django unchained. 7.5/10 Pretty good movie... kinda sickning though, knowing all that f&%$ed slavery chit went on in history ...pretty messed up. :(
-
Pretty damm cool ..be sick on a xr8 or built na xr6
-
this is 40. Kinda a knocked up sequel but based around the other couple with kids.. Had its piss funny moments... and allround a top movie... only thing it went for to long for a comedy... 8/10
-
Bell and ross FTW!!!! Dags ....
-
^ lol told my miss's... only thing.. be careful of the pedals.. for f%&$ sake there sharp hahaha
-
Hahahah haro dave mira knee saver bars jet lol.... it had the biggest early nineties bars on it when I first bought it off my brothers best mate, they were massive .. and back in high school use to cop sh*t for them.. so I got some "modden bars" back then for it to save face... ... its cool as, even has the old school gt wing crank.. il post a pic.
-
Getting out my ol skool GT dyno and cleaning it up for my miss's to ride.... makes me happy ... Il grab some front brakes for it this weekend.. GT + tuffs + bright yellow paint = winning .. .
-
The garbage guys in melbourne got done a few months go picking up the recycled blue bin with the normal rubbish green bin trucks.... who are they to point fingers at u freeze lol
-
Wire wheel on air or angle grinder.. take ya time dont push really hard ..then scotch bright pad and a light metal polish..
-
Off to sexpo with the miss's after work today .... looking forward to getting a pic with "the hedgehog " himself ...
-
^ lmao
-
Any one know anything about a baby blue metallic r33 gtst around narre/dandy? ... low on silver rims and no spoiler.... cruised past me on prinny this morning sounding like a jumbo, then backed off and had a v8 supercar car flame out the exhaust for about 3 seconds... pretty tuff.
-
Never been to to yangs :( . My mates races and go all the time... redhill, other side of mornington is good though . Got alot of big stuff and a heaps of tracks..
-
I hit listerfeild few weeks ago Paulie.. first time in 7mths . That first semi down hill tracks all changed.. got a heap more jumps and flow now. I gotta start riding more. My gt freeride b#tch.. oldie but fun..
-
Watched savages.. 7/10 Was ok I guess ... think I just expected more from oliver stones movies... The trailer looked sick as... the one on tv with the nate dogg an Em beat in background ... another one if thos trailer is better than the movie deals.
-
Hallam here, mate
-
Spotted green EF felcon leaving dan murfys behind me....p plates, dumped on its guts with a massive smash in the front quarter panel. Then massive dose when he comes past lol.... full turboed.... love it.. would never have thought.
-
Yeah that's around wat I paid fluff ... took 8 weeks to get custom made... cos my miss's has kid fingers lol like a size I or sum chit...
-
Yeah I got told 2mths wages... lol that's a E colour diamond (one letter off the whitest u can get) 1.1ct ...... retail price tag of........ a cool $10g's Thank my lucky stars I have a family member in the jewellery biz... or no way I could have got it... im lucky and so is the miss'z....
-
Start saving now shy though lol the chit is pricy$$$$$$$
-
Cheers guys
-
Finally giving this 1.1ct rock worth of xr6t mods to the misses... lol now back to saving.. Officially engaged now . Did it yesterday .. pretty stoked
-
Was at proflow for about 1.5 hrs. One of the best dyno days iv been too ages... saw a red f6 ute, saw the end of ETs run.. but I was standing out side. Sounded tuff. Saw one of the most sleeper cars ever! Stock granny spec cressida punch out 310rwks and sounded sick as. Then sticks sr20 drag corolla do a few runs. That thing is mental. Also henz's brothers car run and make 180rwks.
-
Fb page said 10am till late ... plus having a live video stream .. pretty cool I reckon for people not there. Judging by last years fullboost vids there will be some tuff high hp cars.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.