Jump to content

DUS12

Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DUS12

  1. als race glides build killer boxes. built my c4 and the box in my off road car. would recomend him to anyone
  2. I went 540rwkw through a c4 with standard manifold
  3. http://youtu.be/eG_P-qPaL2c here is a preview of the dvd make sure u watch it to the end to hear some turbo 6 power hahaha. im the goon walking across the pad with my arms in the air!!!
  4. plenty of haters on facebook mate hahaha. normally people with 13 second vl's or vk's with no motor hahaha. I am yet to have a hater that actually has something better hahaha
  5. I believe atomic gets his own studs made here in aus mate
  6. for all the haters lol
  7. looks good mate glad to see another ute getting built, just a word of warning... if the ute record was that easy everyone would be doing it hahah
  8. na got a comaro on the cover killaB
  9. yea I have had that drama. but I spin mine to 8000 just tack weld em. everyone get the latest street machine to see a 2 page spread of me ripping mad skids!!!
  10. I have had mine come loose. tack weld em!!! I got a atomic flex plate too as the standard one is pretty piss weak
  11. I will be in brisbane this weekend..................for a ski race hahahaha
  12. Was actually just talking about this today
  13. I dont f*ck around hahaha
  14. I couldnt tell you sxact revvs but it went past 8000rpm alot
  15. it was ment to be no extra points for blowing the tyres. I actually had two of the guys from down south come and tell me I should have placed higher. but hey im happy. I did blow a tyre earlier in the day and damage a gaurd.
  16. http://youtu.be/6Baba-iVQZM 3rd place a pro burnouts in cairns
  17. I run vernier gears. 20/60 casteror edge. thrash the guts out of it.... limiter bang the hell out of it. and all round abuse it and still havent destroyed a bearing. maybe your being to kind to it hahaha
  18. I like how he dropped in the part about training in thialand.......means he fights bro so watch out
  19. did it actually run a 9 or is it another 9 second car that's never actually run a 9
  20. yea mate it was. its just siting in the shed with a flat battery atm, lol
  21. hahaha. see spiro I been doing 8000+rpm for years now hahah
  22. the aeromotive is quieter than 2 044's and is fine till you start pushing big power. trust me I have tried both set ups on big power. 044's kill the aeromotive, dont waist your money like I did. im not going offf what I have heard or what people have told me I have done it. 044's for life haha
  23. that pump is terrible. I had one soon as you make it pump a decent amount of pressure the flow turns to sh*t, 2x044's is FAR better. what fuel are you using??? 1000hp so im guessing its not pump? if its e85 you will need more than 2
  24. and sig changed for all the haters!!!
×
×
  • Create New...