Jump to content

DUS12

Member
  • Posts

    471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DUS12

  1. the car you were talking about in this thread is a non turbo converted, he seamed like a cool guy till he spoke,(IM GETTING A 9 INCH NEXT) I say "Y" he says ( ITS GOING TO HAVE 650KW SOON AND NORMAL DIFFS ARE RATED TO 550 BUT A 9 INCH IS RATED TO 1000,
  2. who makes manifolds
  3. I was looking at this a while ago but the guy who was going to do it said he was worried about puttong it in the manifold because he couldnt get the angle he wanted it on and was worried about the exhaust going straight past it and it having problems controling boost.
  4. looks great. can these manifolds be brought off the shelf. or do they have to be made on the car
  5. I didnt think eagle made a rod for the xr6t. im near on positive they dont, your best bet is to ring atomic and he can supply you with all the parts you need
  6. im getting a full 4 inch made from turbo back. havent got the bill yet but he is a mate that owns the shop lol
  7. I wanna put a gauge on my c4 lol see wat its doing when I finnalt get around to hooking up the transbrake
  8. so when is the race lol
×
×
  • Create New...