Jump to content

our06t

Member
  • Posts

    3,135
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by our06t

  1. Happy Birthday our06t!

  2. Happy Birthday our06t!

  3. Yeh thread title does make you look a little gay now that you still haven't beat him. You guys banned *Beep* that really says a lot about the way this place has gone to the dogs recently all most of you fukers did was put sh*t on him.
  4. If you keep reading that linked thread through too number 57 you will see the pics I am talking about has nothing to do with the purple one.
  5. This was posted here someone from WA when it happened never heard any more about it
  6. no wonder you have to run on gas if you waste that much on wheels
  7. how many sets of those were wasted on things like ohh a yaris lol they don't count
  8. your a kiss arse Tab
  9. yeh I think I'm too fusy ,I did have my reset by Pat plus all tightened and checked.and I had tried 3 or 4 different settings before that adj the length of the body etc..I also had poly bushes near everywhere so it was real stiff.
  10. I must be the only person who fitted these and hated them, noisy as hell ,topped out over little holes etc,did handle ok but not worth the compromises, Tien for the extra bit of cash are in a total different class . I removed the pedders gear and fitted tiens ss much better ride and handled better.
  11. one test on the manual ranger down steep hill leave it in first COVER your brake and let it go down the hill ours popped outa first every time a bit scary if your not ready for it,ford rebuilt the box under warranty at 95k kms ,other than that great truck loads of power. Also have the 09 d22 navara bought it for the 4wd capabilities and price (30k on rd)not really any good for long trips great 4wd though and really good around town.. Hilux still take top prize for comfort imo.
  12. I goy my last set of good good years of a member here hqracer (I think)and they were eagle F1 gs d3 made in wait for it Australia best tyres I ever had order another set from a local tyre mob they were made in china and they were crap couldn't even get a balance on the tyre that felt good you could feel the how uneven the tyres were one I couldnt even roll along the concrete without it falling over before one full rev. the best tyre out there in my opinion is a continental even the dry tread patterns out handle most in the wet and are outstanding in the dry.
  13. toyota yaris
  14. I'm sure I used to be able feel the converter lock up when I got to a good cruise speed with my BTR and yes it kinda felt like another gear.
  15. 315 should be ok get a better tuner to look at the set up. as said don't flog it in normal drive mode use sport mode if you wanna play.
  16. Have no experience with these suppliers but can confirm aus post parcel service has fallen to pieces over the last few months don't know what they changed but have had to find my last two parcels that had been tracked and apparently signed for on delivery (according to aus post)that had actually never left my local post center. Now I just ring the local PO if something doesn't turn up it's usually sitting there .
  17. Possibly avoid intune there are much better out there that's the nicest way I can put it. your x cal from them will be ok but don't load the tunes into the car there is no way intune could give you a decent tune for a car with those mods without having it on a dyno. As said try not to drive until you get a good tuner to look at it. Don't stress it will go great once sorted.
  18. had the same problem they don't fit perfectly even after shortening the threads on the back and some creative bending of the pins without breaking them and I still had the 1mm gap. I got used to it but I always noticed it ,tried a cobalt in an aftermarket single pod still had same issue.
  19. get FG bottom end straight from ford less than 3k put your head and gear onto it. FG bottoms are holding 400kw
  20. fark that turned my stomach looking at that first pic , one very lucky person 60kph zone huh.
  21. If it comes good after a rest it may be valve springs are they stock ,or you might be cooking the trans fluid revving that hard,
  22. Had whiteline frnt and rear on the BA worked perfectly ,put pedders frnt bar on the BF and hated it noisy and it felt too stiff 27mm adj. Spent thousands on pedders gear and ended up selling the car nothing was ever right again after their bits went into it. my opinion anyway
  23. My new toy done a bit of research and they are fast becoming the way to do oil changes ,guys using them say no oil left in sump when sump plug has been removed after using extractor. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320660514752&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
  24. If it's going to Extreme then talk too them mate they know their stuff ,
×
×
  • Create New...