Jump to content

PJDXR6t

Member
  • Posts

    91
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PJDXR6t

  1. Happy Birthday PJDXR6t!

  2. I wanted orange to match my hair but ended up settling for sea grey!! looks mad have so much more garage space now too :D
  3. yer I just saw they have some sweet as ones but but nizpro usually cost twice as much as anywhere else for the same thing.... so yeh I dunno bout them....
  4. I decided to finally trade in my bf xr6t with round 250rwkw for an 07 xr5t with leather all I can say is I have never had so much fun driving b4 might not be as quick as the xr6t but I cant take the smile off my face when im driving the xr5t awesome car so much more of a drivers car and u can use the power unlike the xr6 half the time having that much power was pointless.... just wondering if any 1 knows of any good places in melb to get a flash tuner for the xr5?(I like the power but a little more would be nice) everytime I google hi po parts for em UK sites always come up
  5. same thing was happening with mine last thursday but was driving at night so headlights kept switching off every time I indicated took to mechanics says it happens heaps and 400 buks and a new stalk later its fine... bit dodgey it only lasted exactly 90,000km if u ask me....
  6. dirt bikes are good fun but if u cant affored to take time off work from injuries they prob arent the best hobby as crashing is most likley
  7. still havent had any lucky getting in contact... is there any other companies who make these or can I go to pirtek and get them made up ???
  8. small turbo cars are awesome fun to drive and they can actually go round corners...... I have so much fun everytime I drive a hot hatch
  9. 6 secs 0-100 is a bit slow for a stock phoon especially auto... when my car was stock BF xr6t I got to 100 in under 6 secs u would sorta expect the phoon should be a lil faster for the extra money u spend....
  10. I got my whole roof resprayed coz the window installers put 1 tiny chip in my roof :D
  11. I wanted an xr8 bonnet was gunna cost way over like a grand instead I brought a flash tuner and got a tune and gained over 45 rwkw for way cheaper than an xr8 bonnet and way better value if u ask me... if u think your car is quick now wait till ya get it tuned :D you'll love it!!!
  12. get a tune if u want power get the other stuff if u want looks I prefer power over looks anyday as they already look good....
  13. could be a blown globe....
  14. I did 2 weeks ago on his profile says he hasnt been on since november last yr...
  15. hey guys im after some etm braided turbo oil lines tried website but doesnt seem to work.... would rather get some quality 1s rather than ebay 1s any help would be greatly appreciated...
  16. why would u tell them if they dont wanna know....???ive claimed twice never been questioned once bout is my car modified...the only person who ever asked me if I was hooning was tow truck driver lol im sure if u have massive plenum,turbo or blow off valves coolers with shiny piping the asseser might go hrmmm I think this is modified and if he knows they arent legal they wont pay out....
  17. that's awesome looks really good will be interesting to see how much power it makes...
  18. my insurance company doesnt want to know my list of mods anymore as long as there legal.....ive claimed while having my car flash tuned exhaust jectors had no dramas wat so ever....u should be sweet with them mods...
  19. just put a set of f1s on yesterday love em feel so much safer in the wet now...
  20. 250 of them will prob be written off then the other 250 will be worth heaps 1 day lol
  21. im thinking mines dodgey or bout to go as everytime I turn right slowly like it makes like a wierd creeking sound gunna get it checked out this week hope it doesnt break...
  22. my cuz had same sorta problem as soon as he brought his bf mk 1 he had to take it back to ford bout 5 times b4 they fixed the problem ended up being his fuel pump...
  23. after I got centre muffler removed took it home to show fokes revved it in N and it pops if u rev it heaps only at high rpm range after u back off... now im running PW stage 1 cooler and and 8 psi generic tune and phoon intake it still does exactly the same it I rekon it sounds cool obviously that centre muffler is quite restrictive...
  24. that's pretty much same damage I had after I got hit up the ass at 90kmh insurance company wrote if off straight away be interesting to see how many cars with damage like this make it back on the road....
×
×
  • Create New...