Jump to content

bondy

Member
  • Posts

    86
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bondy

  1. Happy Birthday bondy!

  2. yeah he is in mackay ,and a top bloke ,as well as knowing hes stuff ..
  3. well the old ute pushed out 540 rwkw yesterday ,and we are heading down to willow bank ...it should be good to see on the track .....
  4. bring on 500 rwkw
  5. willow bank next wednesday ,whos going out for a play ,we are heading down from Townsville ,this weekend ,and going for a play on wednesday ,hopping to run in the mid 10's ......
  6. well I dont have the cross over pipe ,as I made cuctom pipe work .but it made the the same power 3 ramps in row ..and Dave ,or [blueboost ]as everyone knows him ,done the tune .and im pretty sure he is one the best around .. cheers
  7. mate my bf made 340 rwkw ,with the pwr cooler..
  8. bondy

    No Boost

    WHEN you say no boost ,do you mean its down on power or have no power .. ,if this is the case ,it could have a blocked cat ....happen to mine ,ran fine ,drove fine ,but as soon as you go to give it some not alot would happen.. cheers
  9. hey mate ,yeah I live in Townsville ,but I drive down to mackay to get my car tuned ,by dave ,or blueboost as everyone knows of him ,and it was worth the drive ,and im sure other ppl on this site wil tell you the same thing .top bloke ,no bullsh*t .you sit there with him while hes does hes thing ..
  10. MATE my lab is lucky to be alive after ,he chewed on the rear bar of my xr t .then on my front bar of my skyline ,then the back of my scooter..
  11. ive got a bf 6 speed as well .and dont hear any ticking sound ..in mine .so I would get it looked at just to be safe..]
  12. mate ive got a garmen ..and it works pretty good .and it picks up red light cams as well ...but you have down load the soft wear for it ..
  13. For those who live in Townsville there is a cruise on this thursday night ....with every one meeting up at The Riverside Shops Car Park (where broadies is). about 8 pm it will be a decent length cruise. cheers
  14. And to think there's more power to be had when you clamp the silicon to the plenum!! : :
  15. mate anything from standed is going to be a bit louder..but depending on how many muffles you put in it ..is to how loud its going be ..but I dont think it will use any more fuel then it does now ..if anything it might be a bit better on fuel ,cause it will flow alot better ..
  16. dude it looks pretty good ..do you wnat to mine ??????
  17. yeah you have to pull the whole fog light out dude..the bulb is in with with spring behind ..
  18. have you check to make sure your cat isnt stuff ..if its bloked it will take heaps of power out of it .cause it cant flow.just a idear
  19. AND I WOULD 3RD THAT ..he knows hes stuff..he done a great job on my car ...
  20. this is old thread dude ,but try it it could help fix your problem..or you can do a search and it will show you pix and step by set .boost solenoid maintenance search and it will show you what you need to do I am writing this to let members know about a very common problem that affects the Turbo Falcons. The electronic boost solenoid gets sticky after about 10,000km. I did this maintenance on my car last Saturday night after reading about it on another forum. My car felt sluggish going onto boost. While the car still pulled like a freight train, it did not come onto power like it used to, so I thought I would try out the procedure. The difference was noticeable on the Bathurst Christmas cruise as the boost came on like it used to without the lag that I was experiencing before the maintenance. Now I have tried to write this for anyone with the right tools and a very basic mechanical knowledge. If you do not feel at ease under the bonnet, you may be best to get your friendly mechanic or mate to do it. Firstly the parts: Can of WD40 or similar (I used Nulon spray) 10 and 12mm spanner Long nose pliers 10 minutes of your time.
  21. dude I would go with dav in mackay ,he done my car .and boy o boy was happy ..he does a great job ,you stay with him the whole time and you see what he is doing to your car ,and he tells you why he is doing it ..and just gives you a ran done on every thing .very helpfull guy ,really good guy to talk to ...and only to helpfull ..wouldnt talk my car any where eles..you will not be disapointed if you go to him ..and im sure other ppl on this site well telll you the sam thing . and im based in townsville..
  22. DAV if you here for the drags this weekend ,let us no if you need any toluene ,and ill bring you a few ltrs ..
  23. is that next friday for the season openner ??
×
×
  • Create New...