-
Posts
276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by kjoy064
-
Hi All, it's been a long time since my last post but am asking for some help please. I have a 04 BA T and over teh last couple of mornings, Sat, Mon & Today I've gone out to the car to leave for work and the engine just turns over. Yesterday in tried a few times and nothing and wouldn't start so then I turned the key on and off for a bit and heard the fuel pump (louder than I have before) and bang it started no problems. This morning it did the same thing so I thought it could be the immobiliser so tried the spare key after the main key and still didn't start first time. So again primed the pump and off I went. The problem is that in the afternoon it doesn't have the same problem and starts first go so I'm chasing some ideas as to the fault? My thoughts - Either fuel pump on the way out, fuel filter or even a leaking injector loosing pressure over night. Any way I can test any of these or further faults anyone has. cheers
-
^^^^^^^^^^^To right^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Sorry for the delay Sir, we had to send it to Sydney for a Demo car for Wheels... They said that there were no problems and it does good skids.... BTW we can't license it until we get you some new tyres, give us 6 weeks...
-
Bloddy awesome.... went and saw teh FG last week and they not bad. But those wheels are horn...
-
I think MOTOR and other publishers need to strart bringing these mag's out in PBF downloads after you pay with 3 days expirey to print or yearly subscription with user login and passwords. Just a thought
-
I was wondering if anyone know's as I think it's a bit to early to test to see if the FG XR6T Wheels will fit a BA-BF at all. The style of wheel is that also of the XR5 Focus and Mondeo but they are different offset and PID. I'm maybe looking into getting a set.
-
-
Oh yeah! didn't think of that... cause we not have em in the Wait Awhile state
-
Good on the FPV driver to get away... I doubt the police are going to check every garage with owners of FPV's to take them down for questioning.... F6? GT? GT-P? hahahah
-
Yeah a few $$$$ HERE
-
Yeah I saw that thread and it looks horn.... love it
-
Hello, I am wanting to know what reading and options you can see through the OBD port on a BA XR6T, the reason for asking is I am wanting to use a pda with a scan tool conector but am wondering if it's the car that decides what you can see or is it the program your running that determins what you can see and read. The scan toll conector I have at the moment which I am borrowing only has a certain number of pins ( to be exact. OXXOXOXO XXXOOOXO Where I have marked the (X) that is where there is a pin and where the (O) is there is nothing. some help would be great.. thanks
-
I would love to know how deep tehy are and fi by chance get them un asemmbled for the fact of wanting to insert them into the actual instrument cluster where the XR emblem is.
-
Glad to hear that your alright there. I can relate to this cause just over 12 months ago my blade bit hard. all good though cause I have since sold it and looking for a R1 in the new year.
-
OH OK, which one am I seems that you want to borrow the T for a few days... Mind you it was a sad night to see it go.
-
By chance do you have the part numbers on the box of the ones you have? Did you get the C5 or C6
-
Mine whines a little but when converting the movie to the size of the ipod I can adjust the volume so I set it on high, same with music on the ipod I'm going through to adjust the volume in the song to 100% more so I need less volume on the car stereo.
-
FOR SALE, FERRARI FRONT CUT....
-
Hey Herb's, the way I would do it is as per the drawings on page 2 using the switch to go from one to another plus the addition of a splitter / booster into a France RBG converter. I'm going to be looking into headrest screens that also have the option of having a audio jack output for head phones so either the people in the front can watch the dvd on the front screen whilst the people in the back do or whilst the people in the back watch the dvd with head phones on the driver can listen to music through the normal ICC and radio.
-
Thanks heaps XF falcon, I <3 Bananas they look good too on the car
-
Hi All, I was after some help from the photoshop guru's in seeing what the wheels I found would look like on my car. The picture of the car isn't mine cause I haven't as yet got a side veiw so just got one of car sales. If someone can place what it would look like it be great, plus maybe lowered as well. Cheers
-
None what so ever mate, all good
-
Big + 3 I bought my first T second hand and the day I picked it up it was less than 1/2 hour before they came off. Every man and his dog has them now and not only on Falcon's, I have seen them on magna's, commonwhores and a lot of other. Not a fan but that's me
-
I Pick Up My New Hayabusa In 2 Months
kjoy064 replied to rednuts81's topic in Videos & Driving Footage
Mine I have NFI but the best 1/4 time I got is 10.4 @ approx 240kph (can't quite remember though) -
I Pick Up My New Hayabusa In 2 Months
kjoy064 replied to rednuts81's topic in Videos & Driving Footage
Boy's always have to have toy's. I like me T but Larv my CBR1000RR -
Before the booster after the ipod which one did you get? I bought the $60 buy now unit on monday got it wednesday and worked a treat.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.