Jump to content

alpha

Member
  • Posts

    266
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alpha

  1. Yeah the guys originally plugged it but was leaking from the plug then they patched a large area from inside. .. still leak. I think I going to take the majority advice and order a new tyre... damn those 19" tyres are expensive!!!!
  2. why
  3. Nope not on side wall, but close though. Will check on that goop stuff. Thanks
  4. Hey guys.. need your advice. Had a nail removed and repaired, however I had noticed a very minute leak coming from the repaired puncture. Took it back to repair centre and they repatched from inside but air/bubbles still coming out of the rubber insert/patch from outside. They said nothing can be done but buy new and there is still plenty of tread. It's only a small leak but I will need to check daily (pain). Should I take my tyre to another specialist or is there something I can buy from a autoshop that I can inject into the hairline puncture. Cheers for your help
  5. mate if you ever want to sell the bonnet,, pls msg me. I luv it!
  6. Hey MikeXR6T .. you're spot on. Took it to Ford and discovered that it is a common problem.. bugger.
  7. ok.. further update to problem... checked all fuse under steering column..all ok checked all globes... all ok can it be the the black relay???
  8. no installation recently, however I have noticed that none of my tail lights work including rear plate lights. My indicators and reverse lights do work. So here are my questions: 1) The R4 tail relay.. how can I check if that is blown or do I just buy a new one. 2) If one tail light goes will that affect the other tail light and dash light. thanks
  9. Hey guys my dash lights went out on me immediately after I turned on my indicators. Have changed the fuse , but still no avail. What else can I check without taking it to a mechanic. It's a BF by the way.Thanks
  10. Hey guys.. Just a quickie.....Is it worth the money Dynamating the front doors in a BF Ute. I do have a set of MB Quartz splits with a 10" sub in the back tray. I've heard people say it makes a huge difference. What is this difference they're refering to.
  11. alpha

    Tweeters

    Hey grug.. what everyone said. Ideally they should have placed it under the A pillar moulding; which means you may need to buy a set with the tweeter grill. I too got shafted by a "reputable" chain/ car audio dealer who placed my tweeters with double sided tape on the dash. Returned it back and made him install near my door speakers which did require some more work., but yeah take it back to them.
  12. Hey I bought my from FTG Auto Salvage (Ebay). I'm sure they still have a few more sets. How come Ford stop making them??
  13. I had the same problem. I bought a pair of Pioneers shallow Subwoofers intalled into my BA. (Can't remember size) Originally, I thought they were ok; however Last year I upgraded to a BF ute and got a subwoofer box made for a 10" Hertz. 100% better. Box just sits behind passenger seat. Go sub box!
  14. ... or your could buy the genuine FG FPV badges that fits over existing BA/BF models.... however much more expensive.
  15. Not too keen on the FG steering wheel.... still prefer the chunky BA/BF FPV ones.
  16. put me down for one
  17. Cheers seventytwo, but I'm curious as to how it works. Is it suppose to hold the phone in place?
  18. Hey guys.. found this in my glove box. Have no idea of what it is. Pls help Cheers
  19. Hey let me know if the DIY works... and yes I bought a bottle of touch up paint from Ford for $20.00 odd bucks. Is the area under the badge recessed for the badge to sit on?
  20. Hey guys.. If I debadge the Ford Oval off the rear of the BF ute.. will there be two holes? and is the area recessed for the badge? I'm thinking about doing it but not sure how much it will cost me if the above questions are ALL YES. Who's done it? Cheers
  21. Took it back to Ford, told me not under warranty as I am replacing it with an FPV steering wheel. They had to drill the bolt out as head was damaged (not from me). Nearly Had to mortgage my house for the 2 hours work.
  22. A friend was attempting to take off my steering wheel (BF). He noticed that one of the screws/bolts behind the steering wheel that attatches to the front air bag cover to my car was missing. This can't be the norm and is it dangerous??? I bought the car from dealer almost new (demo).
  23. Just saw the new FG hard lid at the Perth Motor Show. I think Ford got it right this time with the push down lock sysytem and diminished hump. Anyone know if it will fit the BF's.
  24. Bought some of that ToughSeal. Great stuff ! problem is not sold in stores. Had to order.
  25. I just realised I'll probably get flamed for this quote.
×
×
  • Create New...