Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Hey boys... Had another crack @ the 1/4 today @ calder...

I was second in line and they were just about to start running the drags when it started spitting... :crybaby:

But all was good. Its started about 40 mins later...

Anyway, to cut to the chase, I ran an 11.67 @ 124MPH in my BA with T56... :shocked:

I just ran nice and slow off the line and the tyres managed to grip the whole way!!! Couldn't believe it... I let the Skyline next to me just take off whenever he wanted... I didn't care, I just wanted a reasonable take off... He told me he had 420rwhp and had ran 11.5 so I was just a little shocked when I was halling his arse in!!! :-)

I did another run, but couldn't get any traction, so I kinda rolled the sucker from half way... Crappy 14 seconder... Burnout was just a little too much for the tyres...

In the end I decided I had had enough as it started to spit again... And I was happy that my diff/cvs/rods etc... were all still in one piece...

I have a video of it that I will post up when I get a chance... I have posted the timeslip in the Timeslips section...

See you on the Cruise tomorrow boys... I think I will do just that... cruise... :huh:

  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

awsome rsult mate... I was soposed to head out to my drags tonite.. but unlucky we gettin rained out..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted (edited)

Congrats worm

I'm wrapt for you :crybaby:

what was your 60 ft?

Edited by ratter
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

that's one quick BBQ , nice work :crybaby:

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted (edited)

Thanks champ... Pretty sure my tuner did a good job too!!! :crybaby:

Looks like BBQ gas isn't only for sausages??? :huh:

60 foot was 2.6 seconds... This f*cker still has a bit in it! :shocked:

Edited by Worm
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted
60 foot was 2.6 seconds... This f*cker still has a bit in it! :shocked:

2.6!!!!

jesus........... my old work ute did better than that :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sunshine Coast QLD
Posted

Nice work worm!

Have you fitted that shortened stick yet?

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

that car is a freak, well done Dr. Worm

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:crybaby: WTG worm! That's a top effort! An 11 second :shocked: You should be proud of it mate.
  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Thanks MR ARSE PECK!!!

It was all your words of advice buddy... :crybaby:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...