ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/03/05 10:54 AM Posted 30/03/05 10:54 AM I am currently modifying a spare bootlid that we have at work, removing ALL badges, the ultimate finishing touch would be the "lip spoiler" that comes with the DJR 320 Falcons I reckon. I have contacted DJR, they say they wont sell them separately, does anybody know who sell or manufactures these? Maybe the manufacturer will sell them direct to me?Can anyone shed some light?Cheers!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 30/03/05 10:57 AM Posted 30/03/05 10:57 AM
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 30/03/05 11:12 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:12 AM G'Day mate. try the AWC website they have one that is similar to the DJR I think or it's the same. Here is a pic.
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 14d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 30/03/05 11:18 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:18 AM I think C2R designed the bodykit for the DJR falcons. Try and give them a ring.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 30/03/05 11:25 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:25 AM I think C2R designed the bodykit for the DJR falcons. Try and give them a ring.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think he'd be right.
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 30/03/05 11:27 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:27 AM I am currently modifying a spare bootlid that we have at work, removing ALL badges, the ultimate finishing touch would be the "lip spoiler" that comes with the DJR 320 Falcons I reckon. I have contacted DJR, they say they wont sell them separately, does anybody know who sell or manufactures these? Maybe the manufacturer will sell them direct to me?Can anyone shed some light?Cheers!C2R (Concept to Realtity) in Melb Mick.http://www.c2r.com.au/They do the DJR kits. Same as what Pashen has on his car, however I am lead to believe they will not sell the DJR wing, as it is exclusive to the DJR series car, otherwise I would have one on orer as well.
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 30/03/05 11:53 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:53 AM if some one had fibreglass skills they could mock one up
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 11d Posted 30/03/05 11:55 AM Posted 30/03/05 11:55 AM I am after one of these to, but dont want to buy AWCs replacement bootlid as its too much work for what I want.If anyone can get one of these spoilers let us know
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 30/03/05 01:06 PM Posted 30/03/05 01:06 PM G'Day mate. try the AWC website they have one that is similar to the DJR I think or it's the same. Here is a pic.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nah that's a 1 piece carbon fibre bootlid. Its different to the DJR spoiler.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 30/03/05 01:08 PM Posted 30/03/05 01:08 PM We need to find someone with a DJR falcon, then get them to buy a DJR spoiler with their proof of ownership then make lots of fibreglass copies
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now