Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Female
Posted (edited)

Thanks Gary for your superb organization, you've made the day memorable and enjoyable!

Thanks to everyone that turned up, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves! Gotta love that Beechworth Bakery :bowdown:

Here are some pics from our day, which included seeing some snow going over Lake Mountain

Cheers,

Aly & Geri

HPIM3341-31289.jpg

HPIM3350-31292.jpg

HPIM3352-31293.jpg

HPIM3354-31294.jpg

HPIM3355-31295.jpg

HPIM3356-31296.jpg

HPIM3357-31297.jpg

HPIM3365-31298.jpg

HPIM3377-31303.jpg

HPIM3383-31306.jpg

HPIM3387-31309.jpg

post-4173-1183886051_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183886172_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183886983_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887117_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887191_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887247_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887384_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887454_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887639_thumb.jpg

post-4173-1183887721_thumb.jpg

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted

Looked like a great cruise, wish I could have been there.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mill Park, Victoria
Posted

urgh....

sorry for sleeping thru your call, gary :|

finally woke up @ 12.30....not in a fit state to drive, I felt..

ill make it to the next one, I promise!

looks like you guys had fun :)

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys and Gals,

Thanks for comin along to the cruise. I had a great time. I hope you did as well. As for the Tontine luvvers - I'll have to give you your fridge magnets next time :laughing:

Twas also good to have the Ford Down Unders swell our ranks - good one Miss_Aly :spoton:

Yeah, we played it cool today cos of the weather and roads, but better to be safe than sorry. As TURBOBF said, you only need to go over a cliff once! (great catch up there TURBOBF - who made it in time for our after-lunch leg :spoton:) And really, it did not rain that much. Perhaps on the stretch past the Lake Mountain turnoff is about as much as I remember it raining.

Man, the snow was great :laughing: If we could've found a spot big enough to park, I'm sure we would have built a snowman and had snow ball fights in no time :laughing:

Tell you what, those twisties are prolly really great in the dry, though! As TUFXRT6, who incidently wins the annual Legionaires award (no matter what - he always comes through) - sick as the proverbial dog but HE STILL CAME ALONG, said, whoever built them must have been thinking, "If I'm going to build these roads, might as well make 'em fun!" :laughing:

Finally, good to see the newer members come along - hope you had fun and will want to come along other events we organise.

Keep the pics comin :spoton:

I should have mine up later on.

Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 20d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

regret not coming but really didnt like the idea of icy roads, next time organise this one during the warmer times. Just had a lazy day yesterday needed it though was pretty tired.

Now as for the next cruise when,where,where & when? And I`ll be eyeing that fridge magnet too.

sheers

Stang.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Was a top cruise with a good turnout, hey Gary am I able to get a copy off the video's if they turned out ok cheers

Dillon

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Yeah EvilDaifu where is all the photo's you took??

I cant believe I missed out on the snow!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: S/E Melb
Posted (edited)

was an awesome cruise, pitty bout the rain though, hoping to see some photos , I was in the blood orange T ute

Edited by Fry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...