Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

ok I know this is a cruise thread..... but PHWOAR!!!!

Ians car is F*CKIN INSANE! sweeeeeeeeet! looks mad, goes mad, sounds mad! lol

all in all its a beautiful lookin car... for acid thrush :glad: THERE! I said it! sorry ian, gettin you back for all the blueprint comments :lol:

Thanks for the ride guys. Had a great day :glad:

  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted
ok I know this is a cruise thread..... but PHWOAR!!!!

Ians car is F*CKIN INSANE! sweeeeeeeeet! looks mad, goes mad, sounds mad! lol

all in all its a beautiful lookin car... for acid thrush :glad: THERE! I said it! sorry ian, gettin you back for all the blueprint comments :lol:

Thanks for the ride guys. Had a great day :glad:

Yep, what an adventure it was. Ian in his mighty GOLDFINGER machine, Pete (bara), Glenn, Jodie and myself. Plotting the path of the cruise that is taking place on the 9th May. What a trip it was. Let's just say Ian's beast is a finely tuned monster, awesome trip. You are all in for a treat.

For those of you that have seen Ian's XR6T, you know what kind of sound system the thing has. let's just say that it's the fastest cinema in QLD...lol.

Great fun. :lol:

Looking forward to the cruise. You guys should have a ball. :glad:

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

I guys back from the big adventure today well we are in for a great criuse all the type of roads that xr's love and views aswell.

For the gold coast guys we will need to leave the moive world carpark by no later than 7.40 am and travel to brisbane and on to ARANA HILLS plaza on the corner of dawson pde and patricks road,this is where the brisbane guys will meet at approx 8.30 am.

After a chat and get to no each over we will leave at approx 9 am heading out pass samford and up mount glorious and on to somerset dam for morning and some great photo's lots of room to park and strech our legs.

We will leave around 11 am for the trip to malany and lunch and fun at MARY CAIRNSCROSS Park.

AFTER lunch and at whatever time we decide to leave for home we travel back to brissy via the hwy.

I can not wait for the 9th of may come on all the xr's for southeast QLD.

Ian

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
ok I know this is a cruise thread..... but PHWOAR!!!!

Ians car is F*CKIN INSANE! sweeeeeeeeet! looks mad, goes mad, sounds mad! lol

all in all its a beautiful lookin car... for acid thrush :glad: THERE! I said it! sorry ian, gettin you back for all the blueprint comments :lol:

Thanks for the ride guys. Had a great day :glad:

What blue puke

Thanks glenn not a probelm.

Ian :lol:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Only a new kid on the block, but it sounds like the makings for a great day so please count me in.

Should be a great drive, and maybe while we are in Maleny we can go and hug a few trees and save a platypus or two!!!

And Goldie, good to see you have good taste in choice of paint colour, obviously great minds think alike.

Looking forward to it,

Trent.

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
Thanks Wayne for forgetting me, and after all we've been through together, I'm shocked and saddened by this. LOL

BTW unless hell freezes over I'll be there.

BigAL

BigAL, I'm sooo sorry, I had your name written down as well. Sorry dude. My bad :glad:

GOLDIE DEFINATE

NA Thunder DEFINATE

ktford DEFINATE

Goose DEFINATE

AWW XRT UTE POSSIBLY

axw01 POSSIBLY

bara DEFINATE

citric acid xr6t DEFINATE

cooltint DEFINATE

GlennXR6T DEFINATE

mattson DEFINATE

PHASE 3_PASHEN DEFINATE

THE BRAT DEFINATE

waxyjj DEFINATE

Whizzer DEFINATE

X-WING POSSIBLY

Tab Definate

xlr8ed + 3 other cars

(guys in the list below, please let us know as well).

bjc ???

kato ???

Macktheknife ???

if I've missed someone, sorry in advance, please add yourself to the list.

New name to the list

Ian

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Come on guys they about 15 cars on the weekend in nsw lets show them that we can do better.

And as for the trip yesterday the five of us in one car and all I heard from the four children was are we there yet and there's a macca's.LOL

And barra just wants the finding nemo toys from macca's.

Ian

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 21d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

ARE WE THERE YET !!!!

:spoton:

ARE WE THERE YET !!!!

:glad:

ARE WE THERE YET !!!!

:spoton:

ARE WE THERE YET !!!!

:glad:

ARE WE THERE YET !!!!

:rockon:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Thanks to the Fab 5 for yesterdays groundwork

Scotty CCC

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 9d
  • Location: Need one..
Posted

Yeah thanks for that guys, sounds like you had a ball.

I can just picture it now. 5 grown men, in a worked XR6Turbo, rocking up to McDonalds drive-thru, music pumping :glad: , and then ordering 5 McHappy Meals with Finding Nemo Toys :spoton::rockon:

I expect you were all gentlemen and didn't complain too much when told there would be a 2 minutes wait on your fries? :glad:

...chick magnets, the lot of you! :spoton:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...