Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

;)

Ok with thanks to chris and to help dallas I am posting this to organise the next brisbane gold coast cruise.

Please post suggestions here and comments as to what I would like to do.

There have been a few suggestions of either a trip up to maleny and montville or to binna barra in the gold coast hinterland.

possible dates either april 18 th or may 9 th.

so lets hear from you.

You can also pm me ,goose,na thunder,or ktford if you feel like doing so. :smilielol:

Ian part of the brissy cruise connection.

GOLDIE DEFINATE

NA Thunder DEFINATE

ktford DEFINATE

Goose DEFINATE

AWW XRT UTE POSSIBLY

axw01 POSSIBLY

bara DEFINATE

citric acid xr6t DEFINATE

GlennXR6T DEFINATE

mattson DEFINATE

PHASE 3_PASHEN DEFINATE

THE BRAT DEFINATE

waxyjj DEFINATE

Whizzer DEFINATE

X-WING POSSIBLY

(guys in the list below, please let us know as well).

bjc ???

kato ???

Macktheknife ???

xlr8ed (+ friends)???

  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

Brm Brm Vroom Vroom, lets go people.

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Location: Brisbane (Parkinson)
Posted

I'd love to go out to Queensland Raceway or Mt Cotton or something for a track day or driver training, that would be awsome. (need a speed fix :ta: ) Or maybe go-karting that could do it too. But depending on when it is as I am going to the States for a holiday from 15/4 to 2/5 as to whether I can make it. :censored:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Cannot make April 18th so would prefer May 9th A cruise to any of the locations mentioned sounds good to me Ian.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast QLD
Posted

Hi All

I've been a bit busy at work (huge understatement) lately and a cruise with you guys is just the R&R that I need.

So count me in with whatever we decide I'll be up for it.

I believe Dallas was close to arranging something at Mt Cotton these are always fun days especially the skid pan.

Cheers

Big AL

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Hi All

I've been a bit busy at work (huge understatement) lately and a cruise with you guys is just the R&R that I need.

So count me in with whatever we decide I'll be up for it.

I believe Dallas was close to arranging something at Mt Cotton these are always fun days especially the skid pan.

Cheers

Big AL

Hey Al,

been wondering were you'd gotten to.

Scotty

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

OK, let's do it! Let me check available times for me on my roster. Will post in the next couple of days. Sounds good Ian.

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

Coming back from Tassie after my honeymoon on April 18th, so I too would prefer the 9th just to get the oppurtunity to cruise with you guys! :)

PLEASE MAKE IT THE 9th...

pretty please, I'll beg and even say HgAg is a good colour! :)

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Coming back from Tassie after my honeymoon on April 18th, so I too would prefer the 9th just to get the oppurtunity to cruise with you guys! :)

PLEASE MAKE IT THE 9th...

pretty please, I'll beg and even say HgAg is a good colour! :)

No point crawling to hag owners, they've yet to be invited!

Not Scotty

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane.
Posted

the 9th of may souds good to us,anybody interested in going to a steet meet at willowbank maybe. joe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...