Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Hey all you redlands and wynnum guys... want to meet up somewhere this side of the gateway bridge???????

That sounds like a plan, maybe BP/Bryan Byrt Ford/Ian Diffens tyre outlet corner

Scotty CCC

  • Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
Glenn.....Do I have to get your sister to keep you on a leesh? :spoton:

:lol:

I'll take that leesh & that sister of Glenn thanks. Glenn you might want to turn around a minute :repost:

Scotty CCC

did she jump out of your cake yesterday? :lol:

Yes Glenn, her birthday suit on my birthday, it was fun.

Scotty CCC

But I thought you were spastic? or is that why you porked her?

vik

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Glenn.....Do I have to get your sister to keep you on a leesh? :spoton:

:lol:

I'll take that leesh & that sister of Glenn thanks. Glenn you might want to turn around a minute :kissmy:

Scotty CCC

did she jump out of your cake yesterday? :lol:

Yes Glenn, her birthday suit on my birthday, it was fun.

Scotty CCC

But I thought you were spastic? or is that why you porked her?

vik

Spastic is spastic, dead is dead. Can't you get it up old boy after you've inhaled some alkehoil?

Scotty CCC

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Or not................ :kissmy:

Hey If you guys want to meet at the BP/BBF/Ian Diffen on the corner of Wynnum Rd and Manly Rd, that's also cool. Just a hop, skip and a jump from our place. :spoton:

7:30am SHARP? Please decide on this soon, think of my sanity. :nono:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 22d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Just spoke with SIC06. Could be a good chance he'll be joining us from the Goldie.

More utes.....awsome!!!!

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

that's great kev from ss inductions may be coming two.

Ian

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
kev induction

He really sux :thumbsup:

Scotty CCC

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 12d
  • Location: Brisvegas
Posted

Sounds good. Hey wayne, is the drive thru kebab shop open that early in the morn????? could even get a car wash too !!!

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Sounds good. Hey wayne, is the drive thru kebab shop open that early in the morn????? could even get a car wash too !!!

What about a microwave chicken burger from the BP. :smilielol:

Scotty CCC

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

LOL, if you see a riced up Honda Prelude then yes it's open. Not sure.

Scotty, chicken burger? hmm. I was thinking of a breakfast pie, they are really good! Not to mention a lovely tank of BP ultimate and a bottle of injection cleaner. The run through the mountains should remove some gunk. Was hoping for a service before then but it might be a better Idea to have everything checked after the cruise.

Car Wash that early in the morning? Whizzer, you're keen. I'll be giving GIMLI a wash Saturday arvo.

So are we agreed? 7:30am, BP servo. cnr Wynnum & Manly Road. Glenn and sis, can you meet us there?

I'm currently drawing up the official cruise itinerary document that I will post for all members attending this cruise to download, print out and take with them on the day. I will print some up for the day, as will Ian for the Gold Coast members, if you cannot view or print the document yourselves.

Now that's dedication. It's my day off. :spoton:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...