Jump to content

How much have you spent on your car?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • The Best Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Does a hands free kit count as an upgrade?

I don't have the $$$ for power upgrades :( .... yet! ;)

  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

I HOPE SO!!!! we got one in last week.... no holes! I'm stoked they used special brackets! :D :D :D

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
If you drive the car now, with over 350rwkw (and more on the way), you'll understand. Guaranteed to bring a smile to your face.

As for holidays, I have plenty.

Brian

A smile to the face? Understatement of the friggin century! :lol:

Its the sort of car that you really love getting into. You just know you will be in for the ride of your life. :nutkick:

And you really hate getting out of.

But the thought of more power is simply sexual chocolate. The car has everything you would ever want. Superb in stop/start traffic, fantastic gearbox, im sure it would cruise happily at 110kph, and accelleration to rival a doorslammer.

Only those that have driven it know what I mean.

:sick:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 19d
Posted
"PhantomXR8", you say in one of you earlier posts that "You people must really love your T's Keep it up :ta: "

:nuts2:

Well BCL loves his T! If you saw it, you wouldn't tell him to "spend his money on holidays"

Great job BCL :ta:

Well I haven't seen it your correct. So until I do I can say what I like. :ta:

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
"PhantomXR8", you say in one of you earlier posts that "You people must really love your T's Keep it up :ta: "

:nuts2:

Well BCL loves his T! If you saw it, you wouldn't tell him to "spend his money on holidays"

Great job BCL :ta:

Well I haven't seen it your correct. So until I do I can say what I like. :ta:

Your immaturity is starting to show!

I have to wonder what you're doing here.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 19d
Posted
"PhantomXR8", you say in one of you earlier posts that "You people must really love your T's Keep it up :unsure: "

:nuts2:

Well BCL loves his T! If you saw it, you wouldn't tell him to "spend his money on holidays"

Great job BCL :blush:

Well I haven't seen it your correct. So until I do I can say what I like. :kissmy:

Your immaturity is starting to show!

I have to wonder what you're doing here.

Meh you can insult me all you like. But it musn't be all that fulfulling concidering you can't see my reaction. Deal with it. I'll act how I like :blush:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

You wont be acting like that round here for long.

Enjoy your holiday. :unsure:

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Hey Phantom XR8,

If you haven't already, you can read all about my car in my thread called

'My Nizpro Stage 3, Something for Blueprint fans" at

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...owtopic=9402&hl

Like most young kids I bet you like turbo cars. I've live in a turbo addicted family, and have 5 turbo cars at home. My youngest son, just 18, bought a 2 litre Cordia turbo. I meet quite a few kids your age who ask if they can be adopted.

Brian

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted
Hey Phantom XR8,

If you haven't already, you can read all about my car in my thread called

'My Nizpro Stage 3, Something for Blueprint fans" at

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...owtopic=9402&hl

Like most young kids I bet you like turbo cars. I've live in a turbo addicted family, and have 5 turbo cars at home. My youngest son, just 18, bought a 2 litre Cordia turbo. I meet quite a few kids your age who ask if they can be adopted.

Brian

Brian could you adopt me too? :blush:

If you do is it first in best dressesd when it comes to cars in the morning? :lol:

Geea. :unsure:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...