Boost6 Member 111 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 18/04/04 01:03 PM Posted 18/04/04 01:03 PM Not bad, I came runner up in the Holden/Ford bracket (broke out in the final)Saw C@V's XR6T at LS1 Nationals running low 11sThat is one fast ford - looked awesome.
Guest Guests Posted 18/04/04 09:21 PM Posted 18/04/04 09:21 PM Well I must say you didnt miss much on sat,except the sound of the beast.hard to beat the sound of a clevo at full throtleEOTH was packed,WITH STRANGERS, thanks adelaide..good turn up.Looks like saturdy spins are out the window.vik
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/04/04 06:24 AM Posted 19/04/04 06:24 AM Gee, you're an old grump. Vik. Yeah, more people and T's would've been better and we wish we could've gone on the drive. But Mrs z and I had a nice lunch (did you notice we took your advice and went with the fisk) in good company in a place with great views and perfect weather - and we enjoyed it!Looking forward to next time - prefer Sunday so more people can get there and reckon it would be better to meet up AFTER the cruise for a meal somewhere. (or even during the cruise, eg BBQ in near country area). That way I can have a few reds and get Mrs z to drive home.Cheers
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 19/04/04 07:20 AM Posted 19/04/04 07:20 AM what was the turn out like Vik 302?,sounds like some who said they were going to,didn,t.Well I had a wonderful time with the king and queen of england a.k.a. the inlaws,would love to have gone,you sound very disappointed,how many went?you only need 3 or 4 for a good day out.Next time if your still keen,Mr X the artist formally known as Tossil.
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 19/04/04 07:32 AM Posted 19/04/04 07:32 AM P.S. agree with Zeke about a meal and a lot of reds after the cruise so then the boy wonder can drive me home.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 19/04/04 08:09 AM Posted 19/04/04 08:09 AM what about teh 16th of may?? or 23rd may for the next cruise???
Guest Guests Posted 19/04/04 01:15 PM Posted 19/04/04 01:15 PM P.S. agree with Zeke about a meal and a lot of reds after the cruise so then the boy wonder can drive me home. Aint boy wonder run outa driving points.. Now tossil you must have a good reason for the name change; artist, BS artist comes to mind,Oh the 289 went very well thanks BSA, I was thinking of going down to a 250 Xflow so on next cruise, if you thought it was good enough for you to go on, the beast wouldnt get out of sight so quickly. Now is that fair or what...vik
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/04/04 01:46 PM Posted 19/04/04 01:46 PM There's a cruise being organised by some Ford club here in Adelaide on the 15th of May. I'm not too sure on the details yet, but I'll post them when I know more.
Guest Guests Posted 20/04/04 12:16 AM Posted 20/04/04 12:16 AM There's a cruise being organised by some Ford club here in Adelaide on the 15th of May. I'm not too sure on the details yet, but I'll post them when I know more. What hapened to the pics? and what hapend to the trip,did you find cockscrew road.vik
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/04/04 02:45 AM Posted 20/04/04 02:45 AM Glen has all the pics...theres some good shots of your T and the exhaust beast. That exhaust sounds awesom!!! As for corkscrew road....yeah..we found it all right. ....could they make a road any more windy...one might say a little 2 windy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now