voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/04 05:02 AM Posted 09/04/04 05:02 AM nope...there certainly wont be....I've booked in anual leave for the occasion...see...devotion fossil....devotion I tell ya :o ........no.....not obcession...DEVOTION!!! :lol:
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 9m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/04 10:14 AM Posted 09/04/04 10:14 AM The outlaws coming over. Sounds like a good reason to join us. Stuff the family stuff!
Guest Guests Posted 09/04/04 10:56 AM Posted 09/04/04 10:56 AM Yea dont be a tosser tossil,show the handbrake whos boss,it will only be a few hours,sheesh!!vik
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/04 11:08 AM Posted 09/04/04 11:08 AM exactly...a few hours.....aint that much....come oooon....u know we are calling u to come.....and u know u'll have a goof time......plus I'll be the only HgAg'ish car there otherwise....I need help fending off the messes.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/04 11:15 AM Posted 09/04/04 11:15 AM plus I'll be the only HgAg'ish car there otherwise Pardon?! Last time I looked mine was the classy colour too.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/04 11:27 AM Posted 09/04/04 11:27 AM I know....but mines filthy atm....I'd hardly call it pure HgAg.....if only u saw u'd understand...
Guest Guests Posted 09/04/04 12:42 PM Posted 09/04/04 12:42 PM Went for a spin on the planned spin track ,and there was a road works sign of INTENSE ROADWORKS 15 th april...WTF...but on a satde should be cool.It was only a short section of road.Around 200ks if you go the full spin (hey tossil you might be interested in the half spin,you live in the freeking hills anyway,sorta) oh and the T loved it,took number one son and he reckonshis EF Tickford Ghia would have been roadkill compared to the T,hills what hills,and Im back on the standard air filter.So let me know the numbers by friday,for the pub ,and how many pace notes I need to give out one per car.vikPS Zeke wants to know if you want bald or hairy,only 7 days to go.
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 10/04/04 11:48 AM Posted 10/04/04 11:48 AM I could only make out 1/2 your post vik but I understood this...planned car route = fun fun funneed numbers for EOTH = count me inme have bling bling air filter = that's how I understand it everyone...how bout u. :lol:
Guest Guests Posted 10/04/04 12:22 PM Posted 10/04/04 12:22 PM voy,WTF means WTF,satde means well hello, SATURDAY,and your a bumkin.Took my K&N filter out and the car seems more better,more guts ,so tell me whats going on,ECU or what.vik
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 22d Location: Adelaide Posted 11/04/04 06:33 AM Posted 11/04/04 06:33 AM ....."more better" :lol:..I rest my case :banghead:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now