248,000 kms "things to do"

05xrt6

• Member For: 2y 11m 11d

Hey man you guys have been so helpful really appreciate it, coming from a lexus forum (I have a 2002 gs300 aswell) everyone over here seems so much more helpful!

Ye I have another xr6 but N/A and that's got a built btr 4 spd seems nice and tight.

So keith just gave me 2 options now (thanks) which one should I go for that is easier?

(I know this might be a really silly question but ill ask anyway,the exhaust system on my N/A sounds really nice would I be able to put that on my turbo lol I know I am gonna get hammered for this lol.

@Puffwagon done brooo, its vixen read so that's another 100hp and ill add some mcm stickers ill easily get to 300kw with a stock engine lol

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 17d

You can use the cat-back section of your N/A exhaust on your turbo if you want... depending on size it might be smaller than the stock twin 2.25in one. The cat and dump obviously have to be turbo-specific and better off aftermarket as per the suggestions earlier in this thread for modifications.

Since you have the built BTR, move that over to your turbo and use the turbo BTR in the N/A and then chase the power with your turbo, not the N/A.

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 17d

if you mean the gearbox swapping over... takes a bit of effort and tools... pay a mechanic if you're not confident in doing that yourself.

if you mean the exhaust, always better to get an exhaust shop to sort it out if you're not able to do it yourself.