Cas New Member 3 Member For: 10y 2d Posted 30/01/20 06:51 AM Posted 30/01/20 06:51 AM Been looking to buy a new exhaust for my FGX XR6 Turbo ute, and this one came up in a search. Its pretty cheap compared to a lot of the others. Has anyone used them? Is the quality up to scratch compared to Venom, X-Force, etc?
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/01/20 07:37 AM Posted 30/01/20 07:37 AM They look and are priced very similar to X-Force... I haven't heard of anybody using one, but you're welcome to Guinea pig it If you're only getting a cat-back (all that's in stock for T's on their website currently) then I'm sure it would be fine.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/20 10:36 AM Posted 02/02/20 10:36 AM have heard a few they sound sh*t
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,118 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/20 10:50 AM Posted 02/02/20 10:50 AM who had one?
Gh0stk1ll3r Member 25 Member For: 7y 8m 14d Posted 03/02/20 09:10 AM Posted 03/02/20 09:10 AM (edited) I've got this system behind an X-Force Dump and Cat on my Turbo sedan. They sent me the wrong system by freight, took over a week to arrive and then I had to wait just as long to get the right one. Not as loud as I'd like, alignment was very very bad, I had to moddify the flange on the cat side of the Y pipe and clearence my floor, a lot. It crackles and pops on deceleration but that's not enough to salvage the brand from the horrible install. Wouldn't buy again. 4/10 Edited 03/02/20 09:10 AM by Gh0stk1ll3r
Cas New Member 3 Member For: 10y 2d Posted 07/04/20 03:14 AM Author Posted 07/04/20 03:14 AM Thanks mate, looks like the X-force is the better of the cheap systems ill be picking one up next week.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now