bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 04/03/04 08:16 AM Posted 04/03/04 08:16 AM Have purchased Dynosteves XR8 Ute and am in need of a decent alarm system, does anyone have any suggestions or are using an aftermarket alarm system without any problems.And if possible who installed it in Brisbane area.Brett.
genebaby Abuser of Charvels Member 501 Member For: 22y 10m Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/03/04 01:18 AM Posted 05/03/04 01:18 AM I am getting a Cobra upgrade alarm installed on my XR8 on Monday. Would have been done today but it's overstayed it's time with Fords spray shop this week rectifying a bumper blemish. Should be good though! Don't know who would do it in Brisbane.
cqae Member 229 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Posted 05/03/04 02:33 AM Posted 05/03/04 02:33 AM I am a mongoose angent in Melbourne & know that their MAP 1100s system will integrate easily into any of the XR's as I have done it myself. Mongoose have a Branch in QLD, Cooper's Plain's I think. I speak to the guys up there regularly & they are pretty switched on. RRP is $399 with a battery backed up siren, shock sensor, all black wiring & immobilser. Works of the factroy remotes too, you can also look at their website-www.mongoose.com.au
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 07/03/04 08:25 AM Author Posted 07/03/04 08:25 AM Thanks anyway, am purchasing a viper alarm system, it has a pager and all that other stuff on it, hopefully I wont be disappointed.Brett
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 10/03/04 06:00 AM Posted 10/03/04 06:00 AM I'm getting a brant alarm system installed on wednesdayno paging, but tonnes of features..had one on my rex, figured I'd stick with em
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now