Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 29/06/18 08:00 AM Posted 29/06/18 08:00 AM (edited) On 21/06/2018 at 7:12 PM, El Andrew said: Now I miss my EL made me dig up a pic of my EF. I dont miss it though... Edited 29/06/18 08:04 AM by Panda Eyes
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/06/18 08:11 AM Posted 29/06/18 08:11 AM hahah wow those were the days. but yer I wouldnt want that one back geesus hahaha I still remember those rims being the in thing.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/06/18 09:19 AM Posted 29/06/18 09:19 AM I had a blue EF wagon for 22 years. Great car..
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 29/06/18 11:12 AM Posted 29/06/18 11:12 AM Haha on carsales and gumtree over the past week I've seen some pretty disgusting customisations.Now I'm not even sure I want gauges on top of the ICC in the FG. Might go underneath instead.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/06/18 11:56 AM Posted 29/06/18 11:56 AM My mate does the FG1 and FG2 pods, dont go underneath
El Andrew Legacy Donating Member 2,040 Member For: 11y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canberra ACT Posted 29/06/18 09:04 PM Posted 29/06/18 09:04 PM Why is that? Not in line of sight?I was thinking something like this:https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142819558174
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/06/18 01:15 AM Posted 30/06/18 01:15 AM just depends, underneath for gauges not overly important. eye of sight for important things imo. my boost is on steering wheel column.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 30/06/18 01:54 AM Posted 30/06/18 01:54 AM 4 hours ago, El Andrew said: Why is that? Not in line of sight? I was thinking something like this:https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com.au%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F142819558174 Exactly, you dont want eyes off the road. You also want gauges that alert you. Gauges are useless if you arent looking at them when for instance you have zero oil pressure. Check the quality of these gauges, fully custom. http://www.topendaudio.com/ford_gauges.php
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/06/18 02:21 AM Posted 30/06/18 02:21 AM yep the top end ones are really nice.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now