saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 28/02/04 10:25 PM Posted 28/02/04 10:25 PM Oh, by the way.......................I'd take the GT for the siimple fact I'd love to supercharge it at some stage. A supercharged V8 would be lurvleh. $%#$ the warranty.Rob Again
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 29/02/04 12:52 AM Posted 29/02/04 12:52 AM umm.... is GT-P an option? If it is.... phantom GT-P with stripes, or white GT-P with stripes.The typhoon ain't bad at all. It'd be a hard decision. (the wheels aren't that bad! some would say the same about the GT wheels!)It would come down to price though.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 29/02/04 12:53 AM Posted 29/02/04 12:53 AM Oh, by the way.......................I'd take the GT for the siimple fact I'd love to supercharge it at some stage. A supercharged V8 would be lurvleh. $%#$ the warranty.Rob Again If money wasn't involved or I had more this is what I would want to do too. :banghead: Geea.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 29/02/04 01:19 AM Posted 29/02/04 01:19 AM A GT-P would be nice, thanks.Scotty
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Sydney Posted 29/02/04 02:08 AM Posted 29/02/04 02:08 AM That is one tough decision. You'd have to drive both. The decision will probably be made for you after the drive. The other thing I would look for is uniqueness. If by the time the Typhoon comes out there are GTs everywhere, I'd go for the Typhoon based on it being a little bit more exclusive.
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 29/02/04 02:56 AM Posted 29/02/04 02:56 AM If money wasn't involved or I had more this is what I would want to do too. Geea. If money wasn't involved!!!!As much as I love Ford and my T, no Ford wouldn't even get a look in if 'the gloves were off' so to speak, price wise!
mercturbo Member 696 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Location: Geelong Posted 29/02/04 04:36 AM Posted 29/02/04 04:36 AM If money wasn't involved or I had more this is what I would want to do too. Geea.If money wasn't involved!!!!As much as I love Ford and my T, no Ford wouldn't even get a look in if 'the gloves were off' so to speak, price wise! Mark, have to agree with you there 100%
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 29/02/04 04:46 AM Posted 29/02/04 04:46 AM Bit soon for me to be thinking about this decision ... give me 2.25 years and I'll have a good look at where the XR6T, the Typhoon and the GT/GT-P models are and I'll make a decision then.Got to say though, the way things are shaping up, it's going to be a tough decision!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 29/02/04 06:00 AM Posted 29/02/04 06:00 AM Hmmm, I f I could afford both without a problem then there would be no problem...lol.Well I'll never be able to afford one of them. If the choice was one that I could make by some God forsaken miracle, I'd go the GT. I really love the look of the F6 Typhoon but look at what you guys are achieving in your T's with a few grands worth of upgrades. Phase II or equivalent mods will annihilate the Typhoon. Only advantage is that you get a little more power while still being covered by warranty. Is it worth it?
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 29/02/04 06:04 AM Posted 29/02/04 06:04 AM Well wouldn't just supercharging an XR8 be a cheaper option than a GT?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now