AllanG6E New Member 6 Member For: 9y 30d Posted 15/10/17 01:40 AM Posted 15/10/17 01:40 AM I have just bought a Ford Falcon G6E Turbo 2013 and its stock with 72km on the clock. I would like better handling & I would like to keep a nice ride if possible. (I understand the ride won't be as smooth as stock) I have looked at the following options.... K-Sport coilover kit - $1299 (ebay) XYZ Coilover kit - $1380 Pedders XA coilovers - $1500 This does not include fitting. I've been quoted $350 for fitting Has anyone had any of the above & can share feedback? Which way should I go?
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/10/17 03:50 AM Posted 15/10/17 03:50 AM I'd be putting an lsd in it before coilovers..
hpfmnst Member 57 Member For: 11y 4m 21d Posted 15/10/17 10:57 AM Posted 15/10/17 10:57 AM yes LSD first, suspension later
AllanG6E New Member 6 Member For: 9y 30d Posted 15/10/17 07:56 PM Author Posted 15/10/17 07:56 PM I have an LSD
sixman Legacy Donating Member 604 Member For: 22y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Hills District, NSW Posted 15/10/17 09:08 PM Posted 15/10/17 09:08 PM Shockworks
Gabbo_32 Member 69 Member For: 12y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne, Victoria Posted 15/10/17 09:13 PM Posted 15/10/17 09:13 PM Has no one tried the BC Racing kit? $1400 from JustJap in Sydney. I used to have BC's in my 32 GTR and they were good, a little firm but I had the external reservoir racing version so was never going to be super comfortable. Would love to get them again just not as the guinea pig
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 08:49 AM Posted 16/10/17 08:49 AM stock g6e suspension, its a lux car not a gtr but shockworks if you so insist you need it
OZYWALKER XR50T Legacy Donating Member 2,795 Member For: 13y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 16/10/17 09:34 AM Posted 16/10/17 09:34 AM Shockworks are smooth as freaky, would certainly suit a g6e. I wasn't really happy with mine until I fitted heavier rated springs.
AllanG6E New Member 6 Member For: 9y 30d Posted 16/10/17 09:41 AM Author Posted 16/10/17 09:41 AM thanks for your comments Ozywalker. Where would I look if I wanted to look at buying shockworks?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/10/17 09:47 AM Posted 16/10/17 09:47 AM email brett great guy very helpful [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now