elapxidi

Ultrex 4inch right through exhaust

there's no mention of it anywhere in this forum... so, like freaky said, it's a reasonable price, so be a guinea pig?

Hi guys... The sedan version has only been released mid-late 2016 so not alot of them around yet. 

Ute version under development still and will be testing final version in 3-4 weeks. 

Quality of the system is as good as it gets. 

Cheers

Rob

Hi Ale..... Well that's a very kind offer! :) 

Am happy to do someone who is active on here a sweet heart deal to get the word out and some more figures to showcase what it can do. We are very confident in this system.... But sponsoring a free system is not a commercial reality. 

Cheers 

Rob

Great to hear mate!!

My car is dead stock atm, but slowly picking up the pieces to modify it all in one go.

In regards to exhaust work, I've made a 4" dump and high flow cat section myself .

In my case I only wish to max out the factory turbo, so adding a cat back would only give feedback in regards to noise, not ponies.

Maybe the resident tuner would be willing to test one of your systems against that of the competition? Back to back styles

Edited by Ale

a bit late to the market ultrex with your ford exhausts which are already flooded with other competition. but good luck hope is flows as well as you say. 

I noticed your site says "twin tip sold out" ...not sure how you managed this cant say I know anyone who has one.  

52 minutes ago, Ford Freak said:

a bit late to the market ultrex with your ford exhausts which are already flooded with other competition. but good luck hope is flows as well as you say. 

I noticed your site says "twin tip sold out" ...not sure how you managed this cant say I know anyone who has one.  

Yep late to market but better late than never. 

Yeah Aus is a big place - not everyone is on the forums these days. 

All the best 

Rob

Here is a pretty lengthy clip so you can hear the system over a longer drive.

Also found one twin tip system in the warehouse if anyone was keen on twin tip

cheers

Rob

Edited by Ultrex
clip updated

Hi Nathan - we didnt make this system to be modular or installed as a cat back.

Whilst it can be done - exhaust shop mods will be required as it will only mate up to our cat/dump without mods...so for a cat back to any system that's not Ultrex - exhaust shop mods will be required.

If that's of interest please email

Cheers

Rob

Hi Nathan - we didnt make this system to be modular or installed as a cat back.
Whilst it can be done - exhaust shop mods will be required as it will only mate up to our cat/dump without mods...so for a cat back to any system that's not Ultrex - exhaust shop mods will be required.
If that's of interest please email
Cheers
Rob

Cheers for the reply I'll email you if I need. Trying to figure out if it will be worth it for my needs.

Buuuut big 4inch pipes are hard to turn down.

Hi im new on this forum, brought a velvet g6et a few months back, dead stock except for 50 anniversary rims(from factory) fpv diff bush and blade bushes, did a 13.1 at willow bank (stuffed the start/gear change) and have now just finished a few mods, pw stage 1 cooler and piping 1000cc injectors xcal4 tune (profile) and zf tune with pwr heat exchanger earls braided oil line and filter k&n panel filter turbosmart bov AND........ 4inch stainless  turbo back ULTREX exhaust, 334rwkw on 98! A few things wrong with the exhaust which I will try sort out this weekend dump is extremely close to block and has a pin hole in the weld which I already fixed after it was hpc coated? Exhaust rattles over the diff at idle and low revs needs a solid mount?! Mid section pipe is hanging so low it scrapes on speed bumps and car is still standard height ? Mid section also has two 90 degree bends when it should just have two 45s (im a stainless fabricator myself) and it was soooooo fn hard to install!!!! ? If I knew the diff cradle had to be dropped I would have never brought the exhaust in the first place. Oh and the cat..... the flange on one side of the cat is square yet the other flange is on the slightest angle, (hard to see unless your actually looking for it) which should of been marked with a direction of flow or something coz it can only go on a certain way otherwise the rest of the exhaust doesn't line up! I wish I knew all this beforehand anyways theres my 2cents! Almost choked on it, going back to willowbank soon as I get the exhaust sorted. But this time I will have m&h 275 50 r17 semi slicks and the extra 100rwkw hoping for mid to high 11s