Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 08/03/04 06:56 AM Posted 08/03/04 06:56 AM Yes 100%, you have a Phase III now, like C&Vs with absolutely no engine mods, 'put a stock engine in, same' as you say. I take it you ran a 10.99 or 11.01 or something? Lets hear
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 08/03/04 11:09 PM Posted 08/03/04 11:09 PM Actually - I was just interested in his time.... not trying to bait him PM me if you like 100% - save making a big deal out of it on this thread.
aps Member 1,505 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Posted 08/03/04 11:47 PM Posted 08/03/04 11:47 PM (edited) Yes 100%, you have a Phase III now, like C&Vs with absolutely no engine mods, 'put a stock engine in, same' as you say. I take it you ran a 10.99 or 11.01 or something? Lets hearMartin give it a rest, you know well that Marks ute is an every day car, and that Cand V's car is tuned to a much higher power level on a good high octane fuel. Mark should be congratulated for being out there and running his ute and he is doing a great job for a guy who has only very recent drag racing experience.I can assure you that Marks ute will run 11's in the near future as we are being very conservative with current power and torque levels whilst Mark is testing the Auto trans upgrade. Go and work on the tonner and see if you can break into the mid 12's. PeterAPS Edited 09/03/04 07:42 AM by aps
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 09/03/04 02:27 AM Posted 09/03/04 02:27 AM I figured from what I have both SEEN and DRIVEN in the way of Phase III cars that an 11 should be a snack, even on the stock converter!
100% Premium Donating Member Legacy Donating Member 641 Member For: 22y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen! Posted 09/03/04 03:09 AM Posted 09/03/04 03:09 AM Yes 100%, you have a Phase III now, like C&Vs with absolutely no engine mods, 'put a stock engine in, same' as you say. I take it you ran a 10.99 or 11.01 or something? Lets hearMartin give it a rest, you know well that Marks ute is an every day car, and that Cand V's car is tuned to a much higher power level on a good high octane fuel. Mark should be congratulated for being out there and running his ute and he is doing a dreat job for a guy who has only very recent drag racing experience.I can assure you that Marks ute will run 11's in the near future as we are being very conservative with current power and torque levels whilst Mark is testing the Auto trans upgrade. Go and work on the tonner and see if you can break into the mid 12's. PeterAPS You are a more patient man than I Peter, tuna boy doesn't even deserve a response to that CR#P he posted. Poor little slow ass Expensive Daewoo driver! Like you said Peter, I'm out there doing it BECAUSE I WANT TO! Not to be the fastest, or I'd have a 4 sec REAL drag car, not a daily driver that happens to be pretty qik. Tuna, go back to the LS1 forum if you don't have anything constructive to say!Like that bumper sticker says "I may be slow, but I'm ahead of you"
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 09/03/04 04:43 AM Posted 09/03/04 04:43 AM At least now I know why you dont want to come to Heathcote! Why didnt you just say so 12.44 might put you around, say, 42nd out of 55 entries in the washup
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/03/04 07:08 AM Posted 09/03/04 07:08 AM wow your an a$$hole! :lol:
Street Tuner Member 727 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Posted 09/03/04 07:28 AM Posted 09/03/04 07:28 AM Its not about being an a$$hole, its about facts. Sorry if some of them hurt. I thought Ive taken punishment from 100% pretty well. His turn, and before you start crying about it, yep, Im a T owner!
Guest BAXRTUTE Guests Posted 09/03/04 07:45 AM Posted 09/03/04 07:45 AM im very interested at what time you ran as well. I think it was the first stage 3 aps customers car to run. was there any other xr6t's running out there.
Ezy10z Member 211 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: Ballarat Posted 09/03/04 07:46 AM Posted 09/03/04 07:46 AM I figured from what I have both SEEN and DRIVEN in the way of Phase III cars that an 11 should be a snack, even on the stock converter! It seems all of your posts are about critercising everyone.Harsh............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now