Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 10y 1m 24d
Posted

I was wondering do all XR6 limited editions come with Sat Nav? Or is that an extra you have to purchase from Ford? If not how do you activate it or where is it? Cheers 

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

I have the MKII LE and it doesn't come with SatNav

 

I think (from memory) the ute came with the premium sound system (which may include SatNav??) - the sedan got the reversing camera.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...